No announcement yet.

Tensioner gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't always tell how an interview has gone - don't dismiss it until they have had time to get back to you, and if they don't offer you the job ask for feedback, it can help in future interviews.
    Speaking of which, good luck for tomorrow
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I'm not classists but I do find some country gentry are all Me Me Me .
      But you can never tell as Pete says ask for feedback, .
      Keep your chipper up .
      My fingers are crossed for you tomorrow Jakxta .
      Things are looking up you are getting interviews which is a very good sign.

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Thanks PeteH lizzard-t
        Not sure if I can make it to the interview tomorrow with this tensioner, I've tried to get in touch to see if I can come later in the day, hopefully can replace the tensioner tomorrow first thing if the part comes in
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
          Thanks PeteH lizzard-t
          Not sure if I can make it to the interview tomorrow with this tensioner, I've tried to get in touch to see if I can come later in the day, hopefully can replace the tensioner tomorrow first thing if the part comes in
          Gutted for you buddy.
          Euro parts normally stock items like these granted a bit more pricey.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
            Gutted for you buddy.
            Euro parts normally stock items like these granted a bit more pricey.
            Luckily I know a couple mechanics who should be able to get them in pretty quick, sadly the pair of them don't look at their phones on the weekend
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Euro parts are 50 quid for skf tensioner with there weekend promotion.
              Most likely have one in stock near yourself.

Comment

Just noticed you have the grill I bought.
                I'm sure it was your car in the pic in the feedback that made my mind up for that one

Comment

Good luck for Monday
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I'm sure it was your car in the pic in the feedback that made my mind up for that one
                    Haha yeah it probably was haha

Comment

What does your insignia look like, can't remember if I've seen a pic?

Comment

No pics yet. Will hopefully get some when I stick the grill on.

Comment

It's a 09 cdti estate. Blue on the logbook but looks grey

Comment

So just got my new tensioner, time to fit it myself, I'll try to remember to post pictures as I go to point others in the right direction in futureClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200113_120057.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	244299

Comment

Did you manage to get your interview postponed?
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                                Did you manage to get your interview postponed?
                                Oh yes, forgot to mention, interview moved to wednesday, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X