Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Let's see the lovely job you've done

Here you go, excuse the delay..bloody Google Drive has been screwing around.. ANYBODY KNOW WHY IT'S PUT EXTRA IMAGES UP ?... mods, can you please remove the extra images.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Langy; 28-05-2019, 09:18 PM. Reason: pictures the wrong way round..HELP !!!!!
    Chris

Comment

That's a cracking job.
      I'd happily sit there for hours just relaxing.

Comment

That's a cracking job.
        I'd happily sit there for hours just relaxing.
        Cheers buddy,
        the other half likes to sit on the swing with a glass or two of finest vino plonko for hours, whereas me, i can't stand just sitting around in the garden just doing nothing.. but happy wife, happy life eh ?
        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
          Cheers buddy,
          the other half likes to sit on the swing with a glass or two of finest vino plonko for hours, whereas me, i can't stand just sitting around in the garden just doing nothing.. but happy wife, happy life eh ?
          Definitely.....a quiet life.
          I've just bought her an echo dot for when she's outside in the back garden.

She's nipping my head about a hot tub now....and she'll probably get the bloody thing

Comment

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lay-Z-Spa-B...gateway&sr=8-4
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

that's the make shes looking at, but the cheaper one.....only her and my daughter would use it.

ive to get a price for decking etc tomorrow, so I guess im gonna be busy over the next few weekends

Comment

Definitely.....a quiet life.
                I've just bought her an echo dot for when she's outside in the back garden.

She's nipping my head about a hot tub now....and she'll probably get the bloody thing

Ooooo that’s a good idea, then we could have a members hot tub and beer night ‘round yours... [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]
                Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
                  Ooooo that’s a good idea, then we could have a members hot tub and beer night ‘round yours... [emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]
                  Would need to be a weekend

Comment

Would need to be a weekend

Now that sounds like a plan..[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Randomly tapping buttons in the hope it’ll make sense...
                    Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X