Insignia grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia grille

Do the 3 thin chrome strips just pop off or are they part of the grille on a 14 plate insignia. Thanks

They do come off but the clips may snap. They need to be on as the black backing they clip in to has holes in it

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Cheers m8. Will just wrap them then while there on.

Comment

No worries I’m doing mine with plastidip spray, I did have another grill but when I opened it it’s with garbage I left it too long to get a refund
        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

I was going to plasti dip but will try wrap first. What do you think will look best gloss black or matt black. It's a black metallic pearl insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by GBW View Post
            I was going to plasti dip but will try wrap first. What do you think will look best gloss black or matt black. It's a black metallic pearl insignia.
            I’ve got black carbon flash was going to go gloss, but who knows hopefully looks mint

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Started wrapping a few bits on the car. In frosted black wrap.
              Front grill just the middle 1 to finish.

Rear chrome wrapped. Just need to finish the other side later today.

Comment

Hit a curb I'm not used the the turning circle yet.

dice throwing game

Comment

All done on the rear

make dice app

Comment

Originally posted by GBW View Post
                    Hit a curb I'm not used the the turning circle yet.

dice throwing game
                    Oooh, that curb looks sore. Did you finish the rest of the grill? Just curious.
                    One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Comment

Working...
                    X