This forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum

I would just like to thank every member of this forum for being absolutely fantastic.
    It doesn't matter if its car related, family related, pet related, happy, sad, funny etc etc, there is always somebody to talk to, somebody to listen, somebody to help no matter what.
    Could be anything and people from everywhere redardless of religion, race or views offer advice and support to those who need it.

So a big thank you from me, and may this forum continue to be not just the best car forum around but the best forum fullstop.

Owners, administraters, moderaters and members give yourself a pat on the back and keep up the great work.

Yes even those with black wheels, red Insignias and the old and infirm [emoji23]

Thank you

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    I would just like to thank every member of this forum for being absolutely fantastic.
    It doesn't matter if its car related, family related, pet related, happy, sad, funny etc etc, there is always somebody to talk to, somebody to listen, somebody to help no matter what.
    Could be anything and people from everywhere redardless of religion, race or views offer advice and support to those who need it.

So a big thank you from me, and may this forum continue to be not just the best car forum around but the best forum fullstop.

Owners, administraters, moderaters and members give yourself a pat on the back and keep up the great work.

Yes even those with black wheels, red Insignias and the old and infirm [emoji23]

Thank you
    You just been given 6 months to live??

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Well said, my sentiments exactly. All the help and guidance is, and has been fantastic, and its nice to be acknowledged.......

Comment

Thank you
          Tbh.... MattG.....Ur one of the stars on here mate.
          Always helpful, funny input, great advice etc......its members like yourself that make the place what it is.

And just to clarify my position... religion or race doesn't come into it.

But......death shade wheels.....now that's on a different scale
          Last edited by RBH; 14-03-2020, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Spot on, one big happy family.....sometimes

Comment

Sold my Insignia over a year ago now, but still pop on here for a catchup regularly.

Hoping to perhaps one day have another, so no harm keeping up on the latest chat and gossip.

Just need to figure out which models don't have an M32 gearbox or the oil seal issue!

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
                Sold my Insignia over a year ago now, but still pop on here for a catchup regularly.

Hoping to perhaps one day have another, so no harm keeping up on the latest chat and gossip.

Just need to figure out which models don't have an M32 gearbox or the oil seal issue!
                A Mondeo

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  A Mondeo
                  I've a good mind to report this post, wash your mouth out!!!

Comment

2l 170bhp whisper diesel engine.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

2l 170bhp whisper diesel engine.
                      Interesting. Is that only the 170PS newer GS models, or are some of the older 167-170BHP models the same?

Comment

Interesting. Is that only the 170PS newer GS models, or are some of the older 167-170BHP models the same?
                        My 16 plate is the 170bhp whisper engine. I think in the GS the performance is a touch better, but basically same engine.

Comment

Right back at you, MattG!

100% agree. It's such a helpful and fun place. And yeah, members are even there when someone is down for one reason or another. It's the best forum I've been on by a country mile, and I've been a members on lots of forums, moderated and part owned in the past. Nothing has come close to what this one has become.

Long may it continue and well done everybody for making it what it is!
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

But......death shade wheels.....now that's on a different scale
                            There's always one brings it down.....I was even going to say how much I like the Scots and we shouldn't believe everything they say about them but its all true! Tartan has truly made you colour blind!
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              There's always one brings it down.....I was even going to say how much I like the Scots and we shouldn't believe everything they say about them but its all true! Tartan has truly made you colour blind!
                              Doesn't blind you, the glare of all the colours confuse the grey matter

Comment

Working...
                              X