Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    No.....a sense of humour transplant
    Dam, i was robbed . Asked for a sense of humour to match yours, all they did was remove the one I had [emoji106][emoji2957]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      1976 Cortina 1600 XL
      1979 Capri 3000S
      1990 Orion 1600i Ghia
      3ltr Capri top car..

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
        Drove an Gone in 60 Seconds replica Eleanor mustang on a driving experience once...great to look at, pig to drive!! Other half briefly considered a new mustang a while back but then our daughter decided to turn up so that scuppered that. Would only have been one of the 2l ones but still fun.
        Yeah always fancied a Mustang (not from the 80s or 90s though) but never been in the position to get one either financially or family wise.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Not for the next few months it ain't [emoji23]
          No every day is still a school day, and the best bit, I'm now sleeping with my sons teacher!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            No every day is still a school day, and the best bit, I'm now sleeping with my sons teacher!
            Not Mr Gregson with the bad breath? I was told slipping him a few quid was enough to guarantee good grades!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

And it's all male staff

Comment

And it's all male staff
                You'll work it out eventually......thead

Comment

You'll work it out eventually......thead
                  Do you really think we're that dumb??

Comment

Do you really think we're that dumb??
                    There's no answer to that......maybe Mr Gregson was slipped a few quid?

Comment

There's no answer to that......maybe Mr Gregson was slipped a few quid?
                      Maybe not the only thing he was slipped [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Madmax View Post
                        3ltr Capri top car..
                        this one wasn't,,it was fkd ,had it less than a week ,then it went to scrapyard
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

LADA Riva (£80) Dies a death but was amaziing it had starting hadle in the boot, Mitshubushi Lancer 1.5 (£100) Engine blew up after 4 weeks, Mk4 Ford Cortina (£100) Truck pulled out on me on the A1 and squashed me againt the barrier.

Comment

Originally posted by andyd358 View Post
                            LADA Riva (£80) Dies a death but was amaziing it had starting hadle in the boot, Mitshubushi Lancer 1.5 (£100) Engine blew up after 4 weeks, Mk4 Ford Cortina (£100) Truck pulled out on me on the A1 and squashed me againt the barrier.
                            I'v had 4 lada's back in the 80s built like tanks and providing the oil changed with correct filter often the engine kept going, the main problem was camshaft wearing as there was no oil on start up if filters without non return valve built in had been fitted, since I found they out I am cautious about non genuine cheap filters to this day.

Comment

Well I've had 4 cars haha,
                              2004 Micra
                              2013 Chevrolet Cruze
                              2012 Saab 93 (rip)
                              2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
                              X