Any guides to fitting sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djnunny View Post
    will be having another go at my sub this weekend hoping weather sticks out ill let you know how it goes plenty of pictures if it goes well
    Good luck. weather should be nice.

Comment

sriray sorry to bother bud were would be best place to connect remote wire? Would the cig lighter be a switched live?

Comment

Originally posted by djnunny View Post
        sriray sorry to bother bud were would be best place to connect remote wire? Would the cig lighter be a switched live?
        Yes..
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

thank you for that

well i have given up for the day i think the converter i bought was naf couldn't get any sign of sound after rechecking all the cables several times. ill go buy a decent converter and try again, or may even toy with the idea of replacing to aftermarket seen those with the giant screen i know sriray has reviewed them ill go give it a read up

Comment

Working...
          X