My GSi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    You have got some money bud. Enjoy your motor.
    Had...

Does look good though, and those seats, definitely a Homer moment

Comment

Very nice, didnt know these were available yet

Comment

It's defiantly a diesel need it for work
        2018 GSi

Comment

8 hours

Tick tock tick tock
          2018 GSi

Comment

Oh well, you win some you lose some

Picked it up drove it home, very nice, getting used to things etc.

Got home and oil leak on the driveway.

Seems pipe popped off of gearbox and leaked oil everywhere

I shouldn't laugh but id probably cry otherwise
            2018 GSi

Comment

Originally posted by DS1978 View Post
              Oh well, you win some you lose some

Picked it up drove it home, very nice, getting used to things etc.

Got home and oil leak on the driveway.

Seems pipe popped off of gearbox and leaked oil everywhere

I shouldn't laugh but id probably cry otherwise
              That's not good !
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

They had to practically remove front end so its not a part that should just "pop" off
                2018 GSi

Comment

You're joking? What are they doing about it?
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

They got it overnight at least

Will get update tomorrow don't think they got any of the parts in the country.

Said they could push it back on but didn't want to so will order new part.

Apparently I am his 2nd car in 30 years that's comes back on day 1....... hundreds on day 2
                    2018 GSi

Comment

Hope they've given you a courtesy car or something.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

They doing something yes.

I got 2nd car so not end of world
                        2018 GSi

Comment

That's something then. Mine has just had its first service today. It's a year old on Friday and I can honestly say is been 100% problem free so hopefully the issue with yours is a one off.

Comment

I dont think they was happy

It's all new to them as well as well, don't know how different this auto box is to any others cause this is a 8 speed 1 it sure what the other autos are never had 1???
                            2018 GSi

Comment

Originally posted by DS1978 View Post

It's all new to them as well as well, don't know how different this auto box is to any others cause this is a 8 speed 1 it sure what the other autos are never had 1???
                              Auto boxes on the Insignia A have six gears. Yours has a new design of box with eight.

Comment

Lovely motor. A worthy flagship model.

Comment

Working...
                                X