Cruise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise.

Where do I start, just came back from a 12 night cruise to Norway.
    Stopping off at Andalsnes, then on to Tromso, then to Alta and finally stopping at Stavanger on the way back.
    Views and sights were absolutely amazing.
    Managed to see the Northern Lights at Alta with a temperature of -20 degrees Celsius.
    Went in the cable car up the mountain at Tromso.
    Coach trip out and train ride back at Andalsnes.
    Then finally taking a ferry trip at Stavanger, to see the Lysefjord and Pulpit Rock. Stopping half way to have waffles with jam and cream. Also a warm welcoming cup of coffee.
    All in all, it is the best and most expensive holiday we have ever taken.

Needless to say, that is why I haven’t been on here for nearly two weeks.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Lucky bugger seeing the northern lights, that's on my bucket list

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
      Lucky bugger seeing the northern lights, that's on my bucket list

Always been on my list and now ticked. Lol
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Better start saving for next one then.

Comment

There were two days to go and see the Northern Lights. Saturday night and Sunday night. We went on the Saturday night and had an amazing show of the lights, those that went on the Sunday night, saw absolutely nothing as there was too much cloud cover. They were gutted to say the least. Just luck of the draw.

Comment

Hit and miss bud , so ya not just a lucky bugger to get the opportunity, your a lucky bugger to actually see them

Comment

If you have never been on a cruise, I would highly recommend them to anyone.
              We have never been out of the UK for a holiday. So this was our first cruise and first time abroad.
              Loved everything about it. It just all went so smooth and perfect.

Comment

my sis,and bro in law did that one 2 yrs ago,,said Norway was very expensive
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  my sis,and bro in law did that one 2 yrs ago,,said Norway was very expensive
                  Was expensive if you went round the gift shops in the ports.
                  But can be as cheap as anything if you don’t buy presents for every man and his dog .

Comment

Read the title and expected to read you've got issues with your cruise control.

Sounds like you had a great time!
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      Read the title and expected to read you've got issues with your cruise control.

Sounds like you had a great time!
                      Had the best time ever.

A little on the cold side at -20 degrees in Alta, the cold and the snow just made everywhere picture perfect.

Comment

Nice to tick summit off your bucket list....Route 66 is top of mine,,will do it soon,i hope
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          Nice to tick summit off your bucket list....Route 66 is top of mine,,will do it soon,i hope

Yes, Route 66 is on mine also.

Comment

Sound brilliant mate........also on my list.

Comment

Along with a lot more

Comment

Working...
                              X