My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
    look well with private plates don't they!
    Yeah it's a brand new 69 plate now if anyone asks
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• marko301 - I was surprised that I managed to find a V12 registration!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
        marko301 - I was surprised that I managed to find a V12 registration!
        Yeah prices can start getting ridiculous for plates with V12 in etc...
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          Yeah prices can start getting ridiculous for plates with V12 in etc...
          All in I paid £399. Transfer fee and VAT included.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Are these the same as the ones costing over £90?

Comment

• Originally posted by barry View Post
              https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...itch_new_app=y

Are these the same as the ones costing over £90?
              Yeah there's loads of them now.

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Yeah there's loads of them now.
                Same part. Look at the shipping cost

Comment

• Originally posted by Defie View Post
                  Same part. Look at the shipping cost
                  Sorry your point is?

If the part price is low won't that have a favourable outcome on ant import taxes?

Comment

• Originally posted by barry View Post
                    Sorry your point is?

If the part price is low won't that have a favourable outcome on ant import taxes?
                    Just looking at the link you posted.. The part is priced at around $50 but the shipping costs (at least to my location Ireland) are $46. Meaning that the seller has maybe made the part cost look attractive but has just played with the shipping cost. overall its $96

Comment

• Mine got through customs ok. They must have been busy that day. It's not exactly pocket sized.

Comment

• Thought Deffie's black indicators looked great on his grey car so thought I'd give some a go on mine....Didn't like them at all. Too black against to red so popped to halfords for some smoked tinting spray and sprayed the clear ones. More than happy with the result. Smoked suits my car better.

Comment

• Nice smoked,looks well.
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Looking good

Comment

• Might be doing that. I also think the dark ones are a bit dark and the Chinese pigeon is bringing a set of clear ones to Ireland as we speak. What tint spray did you use ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Defie View Post
                                Might be doing that. I also think the dark ones are a bit dark and the Chinese pigeon is bringing a set of clear ones to Ireland as we speak. What tint spray did you use ??
                                This stuff https://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...&storeId=10001 really easy to put on. I did quite a few coats until I got them the shade I wanted. Impatient me didn't wait between coats either. Dries totally clear. You wouldn't know they'd been sprayed.

Comment

Working...
                                X