Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Langy View Post
    any chance of us throwing this open to the other Insignia groups..misfits and the like... the more the merrier
    You need to ask Ray
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
      any chance of us throwing this open to the other Insignia groups..misfits and the like... the more the merrier
      Insignia Drivers Only

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        I'd love to but it's a bit far for me
        Go on...You said you would have last year if you wasn't flying back from Canada at the time. I'll treat you to your dinner. I've already got the ingredients in to make you feel at home.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Graeme1975 RBH & Tam

Mini Convoy

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Go on...You said you would have last year if you wasn't flying back from Canada at the time. I'll treat you to your dinner. I've already got the ingredients in to make you feel at home.

That's true....all the way Doon there furra dinner.....yum yum

Comment

Insignia only?

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              Insignia Drivers Only
              I swear I saw an astra at one of the meets before! I got a mate with me in my siggy and a mate following in his astra. Surely the lovely amazing insignia forum people arent going to turn him away!? Hes done some nice work on the astra too
              Last edited by richhaynes; 25-03-2019, 11:45 AM. Reason: Missing quote

Comment

Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
                I swear I saw an astra at one of the meets before! I got a mate with me in my siggy and a mate following in his astra. Surely the lovely amazing insignia forum people arent going to turn him away!? Hes done some nice work on the astra too
                Not had astra in meet before. We have accommodated other insignia clubs in the previous meets, but I want to do this insignia drivers UK only from now on.
                What I find is we have decent members here and mixing joint meets with other clubs (their members) can ruin a good meet.

Comment

Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
                  Hed be welcome,think ray was referring to the name of the forum
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

1 Sriray
                    2 Exclusiv
                    3 Pondy
                    4 Marko
                    5 John k sri
                    6 Simon 1
                    7 Graeme1975
                    8 Tam
                    9 Lewis (maybe)
                    10 Kevh046
                    11 Howy (maybe)
                    12 NickSri
                    13 Revo2019
                    14 Pacarcher
                    15 Richhaynes
                    16 Russ
                    17 morph
                    18 Langy

Comment

• Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
                      Surely the lovely amazing insignia forum people arent going to turn him away!? Hes done some nice work on the astra too
                      We would have to stick an Insignia badge on his car.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        We would have to stick an Insignia badge on his car.
                        He wouldnt go for that. Hes precious about his car! Im not as fussy as him though. Both of them are car addicts and they only attend general meets rather than any car specific ones so they should be alright. Their inisignia knowledge may be a bit lacking but they can certainly talk about cars in general. I'm going to look like an opel unless I can sort out a new grill or front badge as mine has fallen off. I'm also coming subless now so you wont hear me before you see me anymore

Comment

He wouldnt go for that. Hes precious about his car!
                          We stuck a Vauxhall badge on a merc. So it's a must.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            We stuck a Vauxhall badge on a merc. So it's a must.
                            He already has a Vauxhall badge so can he pass?

I really need find out the shortcuts for emojis on here

Comment

He already has a Vauxhall badge so can he pass?
                              Its all for good cause, fun and sport

Comment

I really need find out the shortcuts for emojis on here
                                On the website there is a emoji icon, click on that you can learn the shortcuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X