No announcement yet.

Apple CarPlay Radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that Vauxhall offered the DAB (which was standard on Elite) and Bluetooth as options does not make the system awfully designed.........which was what you originally put.
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
      The fact that Vauxhall offered the DAB (which was standard on Elite) and Bluetooth as options does not make the system awfully designed.........which was what you originally put.
      Let’s agree to disagree. You like the factory system and that’s ok.

I don’t like the factory system and will be replacing it with something aftermarket and that’s ok.

Everybody has different tastes. So let’s leave it at that [emoji4].

Comment

Im replying to your PM here so others can see - I replaced my NAV600 with a Pioneer DAB Radio w/ Reverse Camera, rear amps etc

It DOES work on Navi Models, I know because I drive around with one. Look here for more info on mine https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...l=1#post250566

You can ask connect2 directly what you need for your vehicle here > http://support.connects2.com/tickets...ical/index.php

Cheers
        2013 Insignia 2.0 CDTi SRi NAV

My Photography - https://www.facebook.com/charleswhitephotography & www.charles-white-photography.com

Comment

Originally posted by StuBFrost View Post
          I used the connect2 steering wheel conversion for my pioneer and I still have access to the configuration menu.
          Forgot yours is the CD400, as your screen is still there the connect2 has made it work, but unfortunately is not the same for nav cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
            There's nothing wrong with the Vauxhall infotainment navigation system, it works very well and has good functionality. No complaints here. If you're referring to the units in the earlier cars e.g. 2009 etc then the Vauxhall system was much better at that time than any of the Android units around
            Agree, new car models can make previous car techs feel basic and obsolete quickly, but at the time was state of the art.
            Unfortunately if you want modern stuff you have to go with the times and get a new car where everything works straight out the box and no complication.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              Agree, new car models can make previous car techs feel basic and obsolete quickly, but at the time was state of the art.
              Unfortunately if you want modern stuff you have to go with the times and get a new car where everything works straight out the box and no complication.
              I was looking at a Pure Highway 600. Adds DAB and Bluetooth functionality for £150.

That’s the best option for me I think. It’s cheaper than retrofitting factory Bluetooth/DAB and also cheaper than an aftermarket radio.

I don’t have a major issue with the stock system. It sounds ok and does for what it does it’s ok I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Mcbane14 View Post
                I was looking at a Pure Highway 600. Adds DAB and Bluetooth functionality for £150.

That’s the best option for me I think. It’s cheaper than retrofitting factory Bluetooth/DAB and also cheaper than an aftermarket radio.

I don’t have a major issue with the stock system. It sounds ok and does for what it does it’s ok I guess.
                Sound like a good option

Comment

Working...
                X