No announcement yet.

MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this car is stunning. I'm currently doing my sport tourer and this has given me a few ideas 😀. good work

Comment

• Update

The BIG Mod the cars booked in for the 16th the garage reckon itl take 2 weeks for it to be completed.
      The Sound system has been rewired and have replaced the mb quart speakers in the front with the same but new ones. Also the second amp thats bin sat in the car for sometime has bin wired up to the front and rear door speakers so the system is running at its full potential now.
      The Buick Grille is pending sold Ive bought another Irmscher grille so very soon when weather permits that will be going on.
      Ive ordered some interior mods i aint gonna say what yet as they havnt arrived yet but hoping when they do they will look cool.

Anyhow watch this space oh and hopefully the car will be completed by the 14th April so you can all jaw drop at the meet at Rother Valley.

Not so exciting mods
      New Pipercross Cone filter bin added.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
        Update

The BIG Mod the cars booked in for the 16th the garage reckon itl take 2 weeks for it to be completed.
        The Sound system has been rewired and have replaced the mb quart speakers in the front with the same but new ones. Also the second amp thats bin sat in the car for sometime has bin wired up to the front and rear door speakers so the system is running at its full potential now.
        The Buick Grille is pending sold Ive bought another Irmscher grille so very soon when weather permits that will be going on.
        Ive ordered some interior mods i aint gonna say what yet as they havnt arrived yet but hoping when they do they will look cool.

Anyhow watch this space oh and hopefully the car will be completed by the 14th April so you can all jaw drop at the meet at Rother Valley.
        Look forward to it at RV russ. 2 weeks to complete is an interesting one. They melting it down and building a new car
        sigpic

Comment

• Haha No

Comment

• You chopping the roof off?
            The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

• Maybe

Comment

• I havnt posted a pic of mine for abit so anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  I havnt posted a pic of mine for abit so anyway

Looks better and better every time I see it Russ
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                    Know any good local guys who can spray body kits for a reasonable price? Thinking of getting the factory VX-Line kit. How much would you think to get the kit sprayed up i.e.front splitter, side skirts, rear boot spoiler and rear skirt?
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

come to rother valley,,see it in the flesh
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        come to rother valley,,see it in the flesh
                        Struggling to get the time off work mate

Comment

• Feck work, it's only 1 day
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Know any good local guys who can spray body kits for a reasonable price? Thinking of getting the factory VX-Line kit. How much would you think to get the kit sprayed up i.e.front splitter, side skirts, rear boot spoiler and rear skirt?
                            Yea their local to you they did all my car kit a few years back

NJ Autobodies Ltd
                            Address: Unit 2, Albert Close Trading Estate, Whitefield, Manchester M45 8EH

Phone: 0161 796 2400

I wouldnt say their the cheapest but they do a damn good job

Comment

• Irmscher grille on and re added the carbon fibre bumper vents. Sorry the Buick grille has already bin sold.

irmy g by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

• Ive been asked quite alot now about the BIG Mod and yes it goes in tomorrow for 2 weeks to be done. Am sorry the only answer you will get is 'wait n see'. I will divulge am doing some interior mods ive bought off ali express those seat covers that go with the diamond stitched carpet thats in my car now and to be honest their a risk really but no ones bought them for our cars so i thought what the hell its not like its furry dice and leopard fur seat covers they were ordered a week or so back prolly take a year to arrive. Honestly hoping for end of April.

Comment

Working...
                                X