Bye bye insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye insignia

Time to say goodbye to my insignia. I'm picking up a zafira tourer vx line tomorrow, as I need the extra space for family..I'd like to thank all out there who have helped me with my issues, keep up the good work you do..once again ,many thanks. Ironically, I was on the way to Northampton today, and the car went into limp mode (SVS NOW) popped up on the dash.i pulled of the a14, stopped the engine, restarted it and it was fine..I think its trying to tell me something. Well it'll be gone Tuesday.. I'll look in occasionally, as I believe the engine and drive train are similar, if not the same..

Good luck with the Zafira and don't be a stranger...
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Good luck pal. Pop back on here for some banter.
      I'm sure we hear from the new owner of your car soon about the issues you just started having .

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
        Good luck pal. Pop back on here for some banter.
        I'm sure we hear from the new owner of your car soon about the issues you just started having .
        Hope not I'll deny all knowledge and plead the fifth [emoji6][emoji6]

Comment

Working...
        X