Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car is stuck in learning mode , just let all air out of tyre and nothing

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      My car is stuck in learning mode , just let all air out of tyre and nothing
      awwwww FFS

Comment

Fxk, Fxk fvk and every possible fk
        Tire pressure everywhere, used the compressor from boot, it has never been used, it pumps up fast but manages to put different in each tyre stopping at same setting .

Least learning mode went off after a short drive

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Fxk, Fxk fvk and every possible fk
          Tire pressure everywhere, used the compressor from boot, it has never been used, it pumps up fast but manages to put different in each tyre stopping at same setting .

Least learning mode went off after a short drive
          your bloody lucky...…….at least urs is working

Comment

bet it throws a wobbly next time you go out

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
              bet it throws a wobbly next time you go out
              took it out didn't change, so stuck some more air passenger front and back , just 1 psi difference now between each side, hoping will settle down after a run.
              Will get all four checked properly i think, its not unknown for sensors to read a few psi out anyway.

i have Ryboi power tools so going to get tyre inflater to keep in boot, has auto cut off at set pressure etc. I have a battery in the back for hoover, so makes sense really.

Comment

I Found 5 psi difference (what you had in photo) is to much on mine, it can drop couple psi overnight, and during last summer with the abnormal temperatures while driving it increased psi quite alarmingly.

Comment

Lewish

im guessing you didn't go and see about the sensors?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Lewish

im guessing you didn't go and see about the sensors?
                    No, I'm sorry. Car has been on axle stands I was doing my rear shocks. My wife is having a serious operation tomorrow so won't be able to check for a few days.

Comment

Just wondering now....does the sensors need to be specifically for the insignia??
                      Or would any sensor do from any make or model of car as long as it's the same frequency ???

Comment

I'm unsure on the process of how the ECU is integrated with the sensors. Whether they need to be specific.

Which begs to question why are they so expensive if you can get them for example a bmw or audi with the same frequency.

Who knows

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                          I'm unsure on the process of how the ECU is integrated with the sensors. Whether they need to be specific.

Which begs to question why are they so expensive if you can get them for example a bmw or audi with the same frequency.

Who knows
                          If look at aftermarket pictures insignia are different to the Astra and Corsa.

I don't think they need to be so expensive and would suggest most faults are probably battery related. Need someone to strip one down and see if battery can be changed.

Comment

Have you sorted yours yet, you got the reset machine, any joy?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post

Who knows
                              It's just greed, price will drop as after market types increase.

Comment

Working...
                              X