exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust

hi all my cdti does not have the oval pipe coming out the back it seems to bend underneath the car have you guys cut the end off ie the bend and fitted a exhaust trim just curious thanks in advanced

Mine was the same Click image for larger version

Name:	E519E054-ABF5-4B5C-A200-884914941FF3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	243292
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
      Mine was the same [ATTACH=CONFIG]1601[/ATTACH]
      very nice been looking at them on ebay only problem is i will have to travel to there service centre ,well i suppose it will be a day out

Comment

Had mine done also. But mine was a standard chrome tailpipe..

2011. 2.0 diesel SRI VX LINE Nav

Comment

Originally posted by robbo137 View Post
          very nice been looking at them on ebay only problem is i will have to travel to there service centre ,well i suppose it will be a day out
          Not sure about eBay ? What are the prices like. Mine was £280 for a custom job from the centre box I also bought the valance for £100. Any places local to you?
          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

nothing local seem to be ,leeds,Brummy,middlsex im in manchester you buy they send you all details when to book your car in prices ive seen £280-£380

Comment

nothing local seem to be ,leeds,Brummy,middlsex im in manchester you buy they send you all details when to book your car in prices ive seen £280-£380
              Had mine done in Leeds

Log in to Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family and people you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                thankyou they seem closest to me better get saving

Comment

thankyou they seem closest to me better get saving
                  No worries it’s totally worth it

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.

Comment

booked in this monday @ leeds dual pipes here i come

Comment

Well that didn’t take you long to save up for it.
                      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

ive got a lovely wife also im washing the dishes for a month thead

Comment

Where abouts in Leeds you taking it ?

Comment

Mines cost £200.
                            Cat back stainless custom made.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	62102545_1292503540912081_8359591157998551040_n.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	204.0 KB
ID:	243293

im lucky,factory twin
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X