MODS : My Insignia estate 2010.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Words can't describe this car, your a credit to Insignia Drivers and car modders in general. Hope I get to see in real life soon.
    Itll be at Sheffield next sunday
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• missed the big reveal, not on facebook either

saw the colour on the Rother valley photos so jumped straight here for another look......wow

that really finishes it off, get on the blower for a mag feature....seriously

Comment

• Needed to do an update.

Yea couple of mods added since last time a simple dab addon to the radio i havnt took a piccy but it was just 30 pounds off ebay and it works lovely.

Changed the colour of the tuner lug nuts to green from blue

rewired the ice

The engine covers are up for sale as i want a new design to compliment the wrap their all in vgc and for sale at 90 pounds pickup only though as i dont want to send them via courier. engine cover,battery and fuse cover plus relay cover. I dont have an airbox as i have an induction kit.

I havnt decided on the new hydro pattern/colour for the covers yet

Ive another mini mod going on but as per usual its being kept under wraps till its on

pics time haha keep those tongues hanging out

4 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

3 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

2 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

5 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

6 (1 of 1) by Russ holt, on Flickr

Comment

• That car is the dogs tallywackle
          Amazing what you have done !

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• Update

Al never stop modifying!

So nothing has bin added this month but parts are being bought and put in storage till their ready to be added.

2 x Powersafe Leisure batteries have arrived this is for the ice rebuild on watch list and when i have the readies a smart charge system, tarramps 8000 rms amp, connectors, new coilovers for the rear.

Whats on the go at the moment

This week sometime the engine covers go in for hydro dipping and some of the interior to. The hydrodipper i use the waiting period is upto 4 weeks so wont be happening anytime soon & Ya have to wait n see what the patterns are.

Oh I did add a decal to both sides of the car can you see it?

3 (1 of 1) by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

2 (1 of 1) by RUSSELL HOLT, on Flickr

Comment

• It's looking amazing, Russ.
              Out of interest ... have you ever priced up how much the whole shebang has cost you?
              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                It's looking amazing, Russ.
                Out of interest ... have you ever priced up how much the whole shebang has cost you?
                Think he would sooner not .

Can't put a price on the happiness that car has probably brought him

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                  It's looking amazing, Russ.
                  I actually got the question asked this weekend at a local car meet. i think its around 15k it could be less/more but i dont know tbh

Does give me alot of happiness tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post

Does give me alot of happiness tbh
                    In which case, it's worth every penny
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• your obviously just trying to blend into the background as always Russ. I think I’ll start calling you captain covert!

Comment

• Just looked through your thread!
                        Progress is amazing, well done bro it looks so bad a$$, I may have missed it but what Bhp you running?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
                          Just looked through your thread!
                          Progress is amazing, well done bro it looks so bad a$$, I may have missed it but what Bhp you running?
                          Standard 163bhp

Comment

• Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                            your obviously just trying to blend into the background as always Russ. I think I’ll start calling you captain covert!
                            Haha cheers Karl

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              Standard 163bhp
                              Would you ever consider turbo upgrade or at least remap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
                                Would you ever consider turbo upgrade or at least remap?
                                No point its so low it would just bottom out. tbh i drive slow anyway. The only time am in a rush is when am at work in the company van

Comment

Working...
                                X