New to the insignia but not to Vauxhall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Did my first insignia alloys in anthracite grey

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
        Did my first insignia alloys in anthracite grey
        I was looking at that colour.

This is the colour I’m thinking same as the m135i wheels

Comment

Welcome. This is the colour I did mine [emoji4]

Comment

This is marko301's colour (Pantone 19-0303}
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              This is marko301's colour (Pantone 19-0303}
              https://images.app.goo.gl/ad8ReA67xW91CL7Q9
              Do you know? I don't know who's more jealous of my black wheels....You or Rab. Just get them done black and stop pretending you don't like them.

Look how good your car could look.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Do you know? I don't know who's more jealous of my black wheels....You or Rab. Just get them done black and stop pretending you don't like them.

Look how good your car could look.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	243771

Name:	notsureifsweet-blackwheels-or-shitaasteel-rims-car-memes-614728.jpg
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	243772

Name:	thatsan-awful-lot-of-brake-dust-onyour-wheels-what-i-26484659.jpg
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	243773

Name:	download (1).jpeg
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	243774
                Aye.....a really love them.....not.

Comment

Hey, sriray, I'm nearly at 500 posts, can you reinstate my signature to "big fan of Marko's black wheels", please?
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Welcome , great bunch of lads here

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2437[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2438[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2439[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]2440[/ATTACH]
                      Aye.....a really love them.....not.
                      Good try but no cigar. Every single one of those memes has the word black in them.

I've seen it a thousand times. Somebody who likes something just can't stop themselves slipping it into the conversation. It's the same when relying to posts on this forum. Slipping black, black wheels or even the affectionately made up name of Death Shade into the topic is a classic show which gives away the author's feelings. What this means is because you and PeteH talk about black wheels more than I do. You actually love my black wheels even more than I do.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

welcome,nice car.

Comment

Again thanks for the nice warm welcome. Well it’s my last day in Ibiza today to go home to a aload of parcels to fit this week so will be starting a car dairy tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                              Again thanks for the nice warm welcome. Well it’s my last day in Ibiza today to go home to a aload of parcels to fit this week so will be starting a car dairy tomorrow
                              Nice one...... remember and pack your glow sticks for next year

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                Nice one...... remember and pack your glow sticks for next year
                                The biggest party I have been to here was at the kid play house with my daughter. The wife is 12 weeks pregnant at the moment so no partying this time!! Saying that I go Benidorm in July on a stag so I’m sure I’ll make up for it there.

Comment

Working...
                                X