Happy Christmas !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
    The most mind boggling and the best is this light up globe.one side is a etching of us on our wedding day.the other side has been inscribed with the words "love you forever" . from my wife.it was mind boggling because it looked like a polystyrene ball in a box with a charger lead and a stand I could not work out what it was.

only joking mate,,,,very nice,,we will be celebrating 34 yrs wedding anniversary on 4th January,she gets on my tits at times,but would be lost without her
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Only 34 years? My current wife and I have been wed for 42 years come February.
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post

only joking mate,,,,very nice,,we will be celebrating 34 yrs wedding anniversary on 4th January,she gets on my tits at times,but would be lost without her
        Same here Dave, do ya head in at times, but as a grown man, I'd be like a lost kid without her

It could be the drink talking though , hick

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          I've only been married for 6 years. So far so good haha
          2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

You may be one of the younger members , there's some bloody old folks on here

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
              Yeah last time age was mentioned turns out I was younger than some of the guys kids haha, I'm 27, maybe the youngest
              2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Too true! 48 now and I married lateish Mind you a couple of pints of this ere cyder and I can still take on the world.
                Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                  Aye....but your 95

Comment

Married only 2 years ago in Cyprus, after a 22 year engagement, she's a lucky woman

Comment

Age 54 this is my second marriage we had been together 12 years before we decided to get married . and she is the brains behind our marriage.

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Got some retro sweets here's one of them, before the internet, double dip was so innocent

Comment

[QUOTE=the gas man;325376]Married only 2 years ago in Cyprus, after a 22 year engagement, she's a lucky woman [/QUOTE Dave1419 I've got a great tan Dave, but if you notice , my hand seems to be very coloured

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            Aye....but your 95
                            No, I just feel it sometimes
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

[QUOTE=the gas man;325379]
                              Married only 2 years ago in Cyprus, after a 22 year engagement, she's a lucky woman [/QUOTE Dave1419 I've got a great tan Dave, but if you notice , my hand seems to be very coloured
                              Took your time in marrying her ---22 years ------Dave

Comment

Got some retro sweets here's one of them, before the internet, double dip was so innocent
                                You will have to take them with you when you go visiting Frank on Monday to get your seal done-----Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X