X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irmscher grill

Hi all

Newbie so please bear with me :-)

Having recently purchased a facelifted 2015 (65) SRI VX Line diesel in white I'm loving the car, had it re mapped shortly after purchase to 190hp (Was previously 140)

My question is, after a bit of Googling I can't seem to find if they produced an Irmscher grill for the facelifted car? The grill on mine has a slight crack at the bottom so having it replaced with an Irmscher grill would just finish the car off. All the ones I can find seem to be for pre-facelift cars (as on the link below)

If anybody could provide me with a link it would be appreciated!!!

I'm wanting one like this:
    For more than 45 years Irmscher partner is familiar to the automotive industry and the individualization of vehicles. From the implementation of special vehicles production to complex small series the Irmscher group provides everything from one hand.

Thanks all

Jamie

They did
    Click image for larger version

Name:	62342787_2407718452885397_6947788691444072448_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	202.1 KB
ID:	243907

Comment

Name:	IMG_3054.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	243908

Name:	934524639007f2728d9d797f17eb1cd2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.2 KB
ID:	243909

Name:	25b0b34865433078c06b1d7261247e6b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	243910

Comment

Thanks

They look great, any ideas where I can get one? All of the adverts say 2013-2015 which I'm guessing are pre-facelift?

Irmscher Tuning, der Name Irmscher avancierte zum Synonym für sportliche, schnelle und erfolgreiche Fahrzeuge

For more than 45 years Irmscher partner is familiar to the automotive industry and the individualization of vehicles. From the implementation of special vehicles production to complex small series the Irmscher group provides everything from one hand.

That might be the correct one, would just rather be certain before blowing a couple of hundred quid on one.

Thanks

Jamie

Comment

exclusiv. the gas man aitkenaj

One of these guys will help you......as the cars belong to them

I'm sure the grille is available from the states as s Buick regal grille.......but these guys will be along soon and advise you on this.

Comment

RBH - Thank you, much appreciated.

Comment

Found this which looks to be right - I'll wait for the guys to advise.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamiej View Post
                Found this which looks to be right - I'll wait for the guys to advise.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Front...5767#vi-ilComp
                That's the very one buddy.....but haggle, I'm sure you can get money off this one......I'm sure 1 or 2 of the aforementioned members did.

Comment

This is who I got mine from -

As RBH says put in a cheeky offer, but remember eBay only allows you to make three offers on any individual auction.
                  2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Also remember as they're being posted from China, you 'could' get asked to pay import charges. Some slip through, some don't. Mine didn't.
                    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

I got mine 2nd hand,but its in as new condition,,sure someone recently had an offer of 230 dollars accepted,so good luck in your search

Name:	4ea12b27916e0bf437b1bd7134d79988.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	243915
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        They did
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2676[/ATTACH]
                        tidy car that Rab
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

just fitted one of these paid £180 then sold my original one for £192 on ebay Result

Comment

not many have these , but i dare say im probs the only one of few in the UK , that has one delivered in Gloss Black,

Comment

Originally posted by Jamiej View Post
                              They look great, any ideas where I can get one? All of the adverts say 2013-2015 which I'm guessing are pre-facelift?
                              Facelift started on the 63 regs, i.e. mid 2013, so 2013-2015 would be facelift surely?
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                              X