No announcement yet.

sat nav screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got the car back after 10 days new clutch assembly fitted clicking gone feels light as a feather now and and a software upgrade on the Sat Nav all good now........ But didnt want to let the grand sport go though the dash on mine looks so dated after having that the layout is brilliant on them

Comment

Originally posted by shepster1966 View Post
      finally got the car back after 10 days new clutch assembly fitted clicking gone feels light as a feather now and and a software upgrade on the sat nav all good now........ But didnt want to let the grand sport go though the dash on mine looks so dated after having that the layout is brilliant on them
      dated??

Comment

Dated? 16 plate 2.0 SRi nav?

Comment

Dated? 16 plate 2.0 SRi nav?
          The interior on the facelift is not dated at all. I love the curves and wrapped in cabin. And dash is partly digital with colour screen.

Comment

agree but the new one is far more ergonomic with the sat nav screen tilted towards the driver the gear change is smoother (or so it seems) push button start etc

Comment

agree but the new one is far more ergonomic with the sat nav screen tilted towards the driver the gear change is smoother (or so it seems) push button start etc
              Its good when using the sat nav, but if you are watching a movie then the passengers won't be able to see the screen properly.

Comment

Working...
              X