Unexpectedly expensive day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpectedly expensive day.

Wasn't expecting to have this expense today.
    New tyre going on as I pulled the screw out and it was leaking air. Damn it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20181012_081548.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	248784
    Insignia B Sports Tourer elite nav, 2.0d 8 speed auto, led matrix headlights, VX line exterior pack, VX line interior pack, Black Siena perforated leather seat trim, 8 inch digital dash, heated leather front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated windscreen, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic alert, 20 inch alloys, reverse camera, auto park, power tailgate, Onstar with wifi hotspot and more![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That is so unfortunate! Chances of that going on where it did are pretty slim

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Don't waste your time buying a lotto ticket, it's not your day :/
      North Manchester - Diesel 2.0 litre 2013 facelift SRI VX-LINE CDTIA - Nav 900 Intellilink - 19" Diamond Alloys

Comment

sorry, but mr cynical here...……...to me that looks deliberate.

its not as if its been driven over, especially where the screws went into the side wall and in that particular position

Comment

I thought that but I didn’t want to be mr cynical .

Comment

It was definitely driven over. I knew the second it happened. Could hear and feel it hitting the ground every wheel rotation.
            Have checked my dash cam but can't see anything other than leaves blowing around.
            Insignia B Sports Tourer elite nav, 2.0d 8 speed auto, led matrix headlights, VX line exterior pack, VX line interior pack, Black Siena perforated leather seat trim, 8 inch digital dash, heated leather front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated windscreen, blind spot monitoring, cross traffic alert, 20 inch alloys, reverse camera, auto park, power tailgate, Onstar with wifi hotspot and more![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

That’s good then, atleast you haven’t got an enemy in lye ha, one of them things in life that can’t be helped sometimes

Comment

That's unlucky. I'd have said the same about it being deliberate if you hadn't said you heard it happen. I bet you'd like to get your hands on the t!t who dropped it and stick the screw where the sun don't shine!
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Unlucky pal. I had one not long ago on the rear right

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    I bet you'd like to get your hands on the t!t who dropped it and stick the screw where the sun don't shine!
                    It's all the tyre places buying cheap screws off fleabay and lining the streets at night to creat a but of business
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                      It's all the tyre places buying cheap screws off fleabay and lining the streets at night to creat a but of business
                      Guy down my end got sent to prison for that exact thing ! Sabotaging cars for business

Comment

I wouldn't put it past them!
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Happened to me last week just as i was setting off to get kids from school but thank god for a local tyre company coming out within 20 mins as i could not change the tyre due to back and shoulder problems.

Comment

Here in Egypt we thank god for not worse/that may happen instead of what already happened. As long as you are OK other is nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X