Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack_sT96 View Post
    Does anybody has and/or know how to solve the problem with network connection on Spotify? I keep getting no internet connection available when connected to wifi and when I try to download playlists it downloads them partially and not all the way
    Don't know could try clear cache and data from app settings and start again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartinSeman View Post
      the colors have gray shadow..

Odoslané z BlubooS8 pomocou Tapatalku
      To me that looks like the screen has gone faulty hardware wise.

Comment

• all problems disappeared after the upgrade. thanks to all of you...

Comment

• I just do not see parking sensors. Can this be set or does this upgrade not support?

Comment

all problems disappeared after the upgrade. thanks to all of you...
            Really, the upgrade can fix what looks like a hardware fault.

Comment

I just do not see parking sensors. Can this be set or does this upgrade not support?
              Have you put in the canbus code.

Comment

• crunch81
                Do you find alot of the times Autostart and stay doesn't come on with the system. I have tried another autostart that is the same so it could be the device software issue. The annoying thing is my tpms program always come on at startup so i don't know how is working with the system differently to autostart program.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  crunch81
                  Do you find alot of the times Autostart and stay doesn't come on with the system. I have tried another autostart that is the same so it could be the device software issue. The annoying thing is my tpms program always come on at startup so i don't know how is working with the system differently to autostart program.
                  I have this issue also with autostart, still not found out what is causing this issue....I think you have to find another autostart program, there will be eventually one which will work ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                    I have this issue also with autostart, still not found out what is causing this issue....I think you have to find another autostart program, there will be eventually one which will work ok.
                    I tried another program that's the same. I looked at others app reviews it doesn't look pleasing.

Comment

I tried another program that's the same. I looked at others app reviews it doesn't look pleasing.
                      Tried this one?

Comment

• Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
                        Tried this one?

What are reviews like

Comment

What are reviews like
                          Don’t know, 17.000 people with average of 4 out of 5 stars

Comment

• Canbus ok... when I place a spider, the sensors will not be shown ... I do not even show the car on the front screen, nor the speed and engine speed indicators

Comment

• today I installed the camera but the image is the opposite. how to set it up?

Comment

today I installed the camera but the image is the opposite. how to set it up?
                                Have a look in canbus settings then reverse settings, might be something in there

Comment

Working...
                                X