Grand Sport Adblue mpg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Sport Adblue mpg

just done a little over 4000 miles since I got the Grand Sport and a message has just flashed up saying I have 1417 miles left in adblue tank.
    I'm assuming it was filled up when I got it (tho wouldn't bet on it) so I figure that makes it about 5.5k per tank full?
    How does that compare to all you other 2.0TD GS owners?

PS I get adblue for £6 for 10 litres trade, spotted Carplan 5 litres in Asda for £5
    sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
    just done a little over 4000 miles since I got the Grand Sport and a message has just flashed up saying I have 1417 miles left in adblue tank.
    I'm assuming it was filled up when I got it (tho wouldn't bet on it) so I figure that makes it about 5.5k per tank full?
    How does that compare to all you other 2.0TD GS owners?

PS I get adblue for £6 for 10 litres trade, spotted Carplan 5 litres in Asda for £5
    If it is of interest I get around 7K miles for 15L of Adblue on my conapny Audi A6. I'm paying 70p a litre from the local truck supply business.

Comment

At that sort of miles I think your car has not had recall done on it, Before mine was done I used to get 7-8000 miles between fill ups but now since the recall was done I get 2500-3000 miles now
      I had update done as I got free ad blue for 1 year but now have to buy my onw
      Hope this helps

Comment

Just had message popped up which means its used the 5 ltrs I put in in just over 1750 mile, the car is on the motorway for 95% of the time and is not used at all on short runs (have old car for popping to shop) most trips are at least hour long.

Comment

This will be because they were cheating the emissions standard and are now drowning the exhaust gases in adblue to get the emisions low again
          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
            This will be because they were cheating the emissions standard and are now drowning the exhaust gases in adblue to get the emisions low again
            My 2016 had the adblue update as i was buying it. They told me not to worry as they would sort all that out every year at the cars service . Shame there isnt a way to monitor levels.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

There is a way to monitor the levels..................................look at your bank balance dropping because it means you're buying **** loads of adblue
              Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I will mention it when it goes main dealer in for service next friday.

Comment

when my car was in for a diagnostic they said the emission update they were doing on the cars actually meant the adblue consumption goes up considerably

Comment

Originally posted by silky1873 View Post
                    when my car was in for a diagnostic they said the emission update they were doing on the cars actually meant the adblue consumption goes up considerably
                    Yes that's true, more adblue less naughty emissions . At least it just means more adblue and not a loss of power like some manufacturers.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Wonder if using your own piss instead of synthetic piss works just the same? Might give you more power if you've had a session before "topping up"
                      sigpic WOW Nice Car !!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuteman View Post
                        Wonder if using your own piss instead of synthetic piss works just the same? Might give you more power if you've had a session before "topping up"
                        Only if its the real deal you drinking not the cheap low alcohol rubbish.

Comment

Ha Ha like that and go to your local have the urinals plumbed into a 50 ltr container out back ??

Comment

Working...
                          X