Answering the phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answering the phone

OK so, I don't get many calls, but when I do get a call, so far ive been unable to answer unless I poke the screen, on the centre screen (I have the upgraded 8" dash screen with the speedo) I get two phone button icons, one to answer, one to dismiss, but AFAIK I don't have buttons that match this on the wheel, I will add ive only had the car a couple weeks, and not so many calls, im sure its a simple question (I don't have a set of instruction books with the car)

Originally posted by NeoFuture View Post
    OK so, I don't get many calls, but when I do get a call, so far ive been unable to answer unless I poke the screen, on the centre screen (I have the upgraded 8" dash screen with the speedo) I get two phone button icons, one to answer, one to dismiss, but AFAIK I don't have buttons that match this on the wheel, I will add ive only had the car a couple weeks, and not so many calls, im sure its a simple question (I don't have a set of instruction books with the car)
    Download my vauxhall app, enter vin number, app will check your car for recalls and there will be a manual for your car.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

On the left hand side of wheel you have 2 buttons. Top one to answer calls / start voice activation, bottom button to end calls / mute audio
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
        On the left hand side of wheel you have 2 buttons. Top one to answer calls / start voice activation, bottom button to end calls / mute audio
        Thanks buddy, its appreciated, currently installing the app too, but thank you for the answer

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190306_232416.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	242926

Might help

Comment

Originally posted by kentishbloke View Post

Might help
            Think the op has a facelift

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20190307_104008.jpg
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	242927

Facelift steering wheel controls.

Comment

Originally posted by kentishbloke View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1024[/ATTACH]

Facelift steering wheel controls.
                Thats for Insignia B. Facelift is this

Name:	Capture1.jpg
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	242928

Same concept though, when the call comes up on the dashboard display 'Answer' should already be selected. Press the TICK in the D pad and it will answer the call

Comment

Cheers for the posts, mine is the facelift

Comment

Originally posted by leearnold89 View Post
                    Thats for Insignia B. Facelift is this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1027[/ATTACH]

Same concept though, when the call comes up on the dashboard display 'Answer' should already be selected. Press the TICK in the D pad and it will answer the call
                    My bad, clicked on the wrong manual. Buttons look like they're laid out the same, just designed slightly different shapes.

Comment

Working...
                    X