Extra reverse light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra reverse light

Can any1 help. I wanna add this reverse light to my facelift insignia does anybody know the colours of the wires I can tap into..also I was expecting 2 wires but this has 3.
    Thanks

Do you have link to the reverse light you purchased? I,m wondering if its needing positive/negative and a Reverse signal (signal not carrying the currant).

Comment

Says black to negative. Red for red light is brake light and yellow for white light is reverse

So in other words I can use for reverse or braking

Comment

yes so just use black/white but make sure you seal the red to stop water creeping down the copper into light as it could ruin the lamp in very short time.

Comment

Thanks.. so do you know which wires I tap into pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurdip View Post
            Thanks.. so do you know which wires I tap into pal.
            I'm assuming its the white/green wire as it's what I've used for my reverse camera

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Where are you going to mount this ?
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Somewhere under the rear so it lights up the kerbside when I reverse..I have 2 of them 1 for each side

Comment

Working...
                  X