2.0l cdti s/s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaps ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• You can't see from the picture

Comment

• Also I think I have fitted the alloys in the wrong positions as the tyres are directional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          You can't see from the picture
          not a great deal you can do with it really
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            not a great deal you can do with it really
            Yeah but I would like it to have been a little better. Maybe I'm asking too much

Comment

Yeah but I would like it to have been a little better. Maybe I'm asking too much
              You'll find you're the only one noticing them. It's like when you get a new chip or tiny dent. Your eyes are drawn to them cos you know they're there.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• would some shims under the headlight fixings not true up the gaps,,or thin washers,,the ones I got for my preface fit pretty much as standards did

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  You'll find you're the only one noticing them. It's like when you get a new chip or tiny dent. Your eyes are drawn to them cos you know they're there.
                  Possibly, I'm over cautious incase heavy rain gets in.

Comment

would some shims under the headlight fixings not true up the gaps,,or thin washers,,the ones I got for my preface fit pretty much as standards did
                    See @ RV but still need someone to fix the dimming issue.

Comment

• I wouldnt worry about the gaps, water gets in everywhere and as long as the backs are on the lights properly you wont get any into the light

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                        I wouldnt worry about the gaps, water gets in everywhere and as long as the backs are on the lights properly you wont get any into the light
                        I have condensation already HAHA

Comment

• New project;

Underseat subs, 2 each seat with each seat 1 amp which is then connected to a bigger amp.

Panaray centre speaker - opens and closes when ignition is on/off

Heads up display

Comment

New project;

Underseat subs, 2 each seat with each seat 1 amp which is then connected to a bigger amp.

Panaray centre speaker - opens and closes when ignition is on/off

Heads up display
                            WOW ,will this be done for sunday ?

Comment

• Can't wait to see the finished product. Looks interesting.

Comment

WOW ,will this be done for sunday ?
                                F no, wiring is tricky and need to get another radio module programmed

And dash needs to be cut
                                Last edited by Lewish; 25-09-2018, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X