Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(SOLD) VXR front bumper- Facelift version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    The bumper will fit yours.
    Grilles can be bought on Ali Express.

The vxr bumper doesn't have fogs
    Wouldn't you mind sharing the link , i only foubd the clothes one

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandru2019 View Post
      Wouldn't you mind sharing the link , i only foubd the clothes one
      Search for Buick Regal GS or Chevrolet Cruze

Comment

Maybe the bumber , but the fog lights holes look diferent
        It is facelift, the headlights looks the same but just the fog lights are different
        This is the vxr bumper. Doesn’t have fog lights. It has fang grills

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
          This is the vxr bumper. Doesn’t have fog lights. It has fang grills

Still need the fan grills and the radiator grill , if i get this one. Nothing on ebay or other websites

Btw it looks amazing

Comment

Still need the fan grills and the radiator grill , if i get this one. Nothing on ebay or other websites

Btw it looks amazing
            These are the fangs

£41.69 | Front Bumper Fog Light Cover Hole Grille For Buick Regal GS 2010-2016

There are loads on there so look for best price.

You can use your lower grill until a vxr one comes up on eBay.

You can also use your current grill until you find another one you like.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
              These are the fangs

£41.69 | Front Bumper Fog Light Cover Hole Grille For Buick Regal GS 2010-2016

There are loads on there so look for best price.

You can use your lower grill until a vxr one comes up on eBay.

You can also use your current grill until you find another one you like.
              Thabk you very much , this is very helpful, but my car is a sat nav sri ecoflex 2014 facelift , I have the facelift bumber , the only thing that I need is the fromt radiator grill and the fog lights grill or covers ( until I get some money to put the actual fog lights grill with covers ) , and I was thinking if I find a vxr with all the fans it will be easyer.

I dont have any grills , just the empty bumber and 1 fog light grill with the fog light )

Comment

Thabk you very much , this is very helpful, but my car is a sat nav sri ecoflex 2014 facelift , I have the facelift bumber , the only thing that I need is the fromt radiator grill and the fog lights grill or covers ( until I get some money to put the actual fog lights grill with covers ) , and I was thinking if I find a vxr with all the fans it will be easyer.

I dont have any grills , just the empty bumber and 1 fog light grill with the fog light )
                thead

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  thead
                  Don't some people just do your fookin head in?
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I do apologise if I created a headache , I'm not to good with cars , to make it simple
                    I need the radiator grill and the fog lights grilss from a facelift bumber.

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                      Don't some people just do your fookin head in?
                      All the posts......for nothing

Comment

I do apologise if I created a headache , I'm not to good with cars , to make it simple
                        You should have said this in the initial post.....

Comment

Can’t be helped. Best to keep looking on eBay. Good luck in your hunt
                          sigpic

Comment

Could this be Captain Birdseye under a nom-de-plume?
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                              Could this be Captain Birdseye under a nom-de-plume?
                              Pete......this actually crossed my mind tbh

Comment

Nah, he'd call it a VX-Aaaaaaargh
                                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                                X