Love my insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love my insignia

Well it could be beer talking but love my car so far, after owning vectra Sri for few years then moving to vw passat I said I won't get another VX, anyway after facing huge bill for clutch packs and dmf on dsg gearbox plus car done lot of miles by then it was time to part, was looking around and found current car couldn't said no to this, I knew I didn't want sport this and sport that but I like toys so elite it was,must be getting old [emoji1787], done lot of miles over this week and the car is brilliant to drive, smooth,handles well for large car but then again I'm not boy racer and puts smile on my face every time I get in, Vauxhall done great job after vectra, hope my love for this car last long time [emoji106] I know the value of insignia drops rapidly but then is like most things in life unless is house. So in nutshell I'm here to stay and you won't get ride of me [emoji16]

I'm sure you'll get many happy years out of it. There are a lot of people on this forum who have had some troubles, but when you bear in mind the silent thousands, it's a pretty decent vehicle with probably no more issues than a Ford, Peugeot or Nissan.

What's the year/model?
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      I'm sure you'll get many happy years out of it. There are a lot of people on this forum who have had some troubles, but when you bear in mind the silent thousands, it's a pretty decent vehicle with probably no more issues than a Ford, Peugeot or Nissan.

What's the year/model?
      Pete is 14 plate 2.0 cdti elite nav tourer with bi xenons afl or what ever they call with 68k on clock, I don't think there is car on market that don't have faults now days and things do ware out like it happen to my old passat, just wasn't economical replacing bits any more, I do tend to keep my cars 3-5 years so most likely something will pop up but should be able to deal with it.

Comment

I'm same...Smile on my face every time I drive it. They're a lovely car. I think that's why quite a few of us have had more than one.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I feel in relation to cars these days there all to similar in regards to maintance. Just find the one with the outside you like ha

Got a insignia elite also and love it.

Comment

Yip I loved my Sri insignia every time, untill no warning and out of the blue engine gone !!!! Was serviced regular, but it don't make a difference, if it's gonna go itl go .

Comment

Originally posted by Baz 160 nav View Post
              Yip I loved my Sri insignia every time, untill no warning and out of the blue engine gone !!!! Was serviced regular, but it don't make a difference, if it's gonna go itl go .
              Baz160nav I have seen your thread about this, one of the jobs on my list to do for a sake of few ££ will drop the sump and get it done, is one of them things that just needs to be done, and on my last passat cost lot more to deal with oil pump then seal from vauxhall. I can do most things alone unless is dropping auto gearbox on floor they blooming heavy compare to manual and won't do that again in life.

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                Baz160nav I have seen your thread about this, one of the jobs on my list to do for a sake of few ££ will drop the sump and get it done, is one of them things that just needs to be done, and on my last passat cost lot more to deal with oil pump then seal from vauxhall. I can do most things alone unless is dropping auto gearbox on floor they blooming heavy compare to manual and won't do that again in life.
                Good on u mate, wish I knew about the poxy seal , maybe I did but I can't remember reading anything about it, such is life innit

Comment

Same here, great car, just sailed through MOT. Gets a fare bit of work when I've got my tin ten in tow, tows with ease, still returns just a whisker over 30mpg
                  Very photogenic car
                  Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                    Same here, great car, just sailed through MOT. Gets a fare bit of work when I've got my tin ten in tow, tows with ease, still returns just a whisker over 30mpg
                    Very photogenic car
                    I see yours is auto is well, how you getting on with it?

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                      I see yours is auto is well, how you getting on with it?
                      Auto makes for easier towing, when manoeuvring, reverse in particular just let motor tick over. With van on back I may need a small blip on the excelorator, just to get it moving.
                      Would not go back to manual box, no aching left leg in heavy traffic. This is my Forth Vuaxhall auto First a 2.5 V6 Cavalier. 2.2 Omega. both petrol and 4 gear boxes and two Insignias. Had a bit of trouble with the first Insignia, fixed under guarantee. Like um!
                      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X