Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for this; hopefully in an upgrade to a 1.5T Sri Vx-Line Nav

Comment

We got an updated list on who’s going to the meet?

Comment

With the current crisis just kicking off, I should imagine no-one.
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          With the current crisis just kicking off, I should imagine no-one.
          You'll be in lock down for 4 months

Comment

Already am for a fortnight - granddaughter who lives with us is off school with a temp and cough ��
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              Already am for a fortnight - granddaughter who lives with us is off school with a temp and cough ��
              Bloody hell....hope your all ok pal

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Bloody hell....hope your all ok pal
                I'm fine, except that my wife and daughter (who is working from home already) keep updating me on the latest rules for self-isolation. I need some petrol, can I go to the supermarket filling station and use the 'pay at pump'? Err, yes, so long as I park 2m away from the pump and clean the whole car with hand gel before and after I go.

Never mind dying from covid-19, I think I'll end up topping myself unless they f#@king shut the f#@k up!!!
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Are you skipping to the autumn one after latest advice?

Comment

Originally posted by richhaynes View Post
                    Are you skipping to the autumn one after latest advice?
                    I would say so....but a lot can happen up to then......which I doubt

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      I would say so....but a lot can happen up to then......which I doubt
                      If the latest measures work then we should be looking at a relaxation of restrictions by then so I'm hopeful

Comment

Well guys i regretfully have to postpone this meet until further notice as it is not happening with the lockdown procedure and also for the safety of our members.

Comment

It's fine fella. We all understand. I got pulled by the cops yday for driving into the city centre to go to one of the larger supermarkets. I doubt I would have got Rother Valley with that regime!

Stay safe and stay home everyone

Comment

Well.... today would have been the meet. With the lockdown as it stands, i have lost track what day or month it is most the time. Without looking at my phones notification bar i would be completely lost. Pretty bored, everyday feels the same. I goto bed late and get up after 12pm .
                            Been doing bit of DIY that has kept me not going insane.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              Well.... today would have been the meet. With the lockdown as it stands, i have lost track what day or month it is most the time. Without looking at my phones notification bar i would be completely lost. Pretty bored, everyday feels the same. I goto bed late and get up after 12pm .
                              Been doing bit of DIY that has kept me not going insane.
                              Well said

Comment

And what a day it would have been too

Comment

Working...
                                X