Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's start a daily/weekly what we've done..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway last weekend (I think it was last weekend but time is not behaving itself) because of this lockdown was a virtual steam fair and I was getting some old toys ready to work. This is how it went.

Comment

Ventured out today. First time out the village in 5 weeks, first time I have done more than a handful of miles in the car since March and only the second time it has moved anywhere. Didn't leave the county mind just drove somewhere quiet for a walk.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200519_165154.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	247099Click image for larger version

Name:	20200519_164038.jpg
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	247100

Comment

wheres that Drew ?
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          wheres that Drew ?
          Cow Green reservoir, Upper Teesdale. Just about the source of the River Tees. Pretty much deserted today.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Anyway last weekend (I think it was last weekend but time is not behaving itself) because of this lockdown was a virtual steam fair and I was getting some old toys ready to work. This is how it went.

https://twitter.com/ClartyFeet/statu...132919298?s=20
            I have the TE1-A,must give that a run!
            Box a bit tatty,but still has the price on it £17 odd!!!
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
              I have the TE1-A,must give that a run!
              Box a bit tatty,but still has the price on it £17 odd!!!
              Is that the traction engine?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                Is that the traction engine?
                Yes mate,with the canopy,with solid fuel burner tray.
                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

We'll.....it came today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200520-WA0059.jpg
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	247108

As my son was at work, I was up as the company installed it.
                  They couldn't fill it, because, apparently, the slabs were uneven and they cant fill it incase the interior cracked.

My son came home from work, spent nearly an hour checking, re checking and checking again with spirit levels etc......it's perfectly level....so it's obvious the lazy ba574rd5 weren't wanna be doing it coz of the good weather.

Never mind.....it's done, so I'll try it tomorrow night

Comment

With a nice brew relaxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                      With a nice brew relaxing!
                      deffo Howy…….the finest Aldi coffee money can buy

Comment

One good thing as I am away is that I am getting away without doing DIY or anything around the house. My 16 year old son on the other hand is getting tortured doing chores around the house & garden. Just know when I get back sometime in June or later there will be a list waiting.

Just keeping my 8ft x 6ft steel box clean is enough for me at the moment

Comment

Working...
                        X