My BiTurbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BiTurbo

Thought I'd start my car thread on ID,,,,you'll probs know my car from IE so I'll just add a few pictures ,then update any mods I do in the future

This is shortly after I got it last November

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Added my aftermarket lights within a week

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Upgrade brakes all round about may/June time

Comment

Shiny ,,,,one of my fave pics

Comment

Comment

Rimblades fitted,,,trying to keep me 20s looking decent

Comment

Vx line gearknob,much better than standard,look and feel

Little under seat sub fitted

Comment

Next job....lowering springs,,,,I've got the springs to go on,,40mm drop,but think it'll be towards the end of September when I get them on

Comment

This is the first Insignia I've seen in this colour, and I am really taken with it. It really suits the shape of the car.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks mate,,,,looks really well when polished up,,,and I have only seen 1 other ,the same colour

Comment

If and when i get another siggi, it'll be BiTurbo model

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

as always mate looking great
                        how did you wire in the active sub to the navi600/900

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
                        2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
                        Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

How do we post a 'like' on here ?

Comment

Originally posted by L18ESK View Post
                            as always mate looking great
                            how did you wire in the active sub to the navi600/900
                            RCA converter to the rear speaker feed on the back of the CD player,,,,,,navi 600

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostrider View Post
                              How do we post a 'like' on here ?
                              You can't at the moment, it's a work in progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X