Lights are terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights are terrible

It’s time driving in the dark last night through lanes etc and my god the lights are rubbish. Went to keep putting full beams on to realise they already were 😩

which lights ??
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I'm gonna guess, facelift halogens

Comment

Yes facelift halogen. Had a job to see where I was going through the lanes 😩

Comment

Originally posted by Luke88 View Post
          Yes facelift halogen. Had a job to see where I was going through the lanes [emoji30]
          £200 gets you these

Comment

I'd love to get my hands on a facelift halogen headlight to see if the projector could be changed out for something better without splitting the headlight.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke88 View Post
              Yes facelift halogen. Had a job to see where I was going through the lanes ��
              change to hid or led,bulbs
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hid. Best decision you’ll make in your life. Some say oh no fail mot. However they do not fail. If fitted correctly the beam image will be perfect. My headlights are absolutely amazing through those dark roads and motorways at night. And the high beam is an added extra. So bright but at the same time not blinding other drivers. Get yourself a 5k hid kit. Trust me you won’t look back mate

14 Facelift ecoflex, 2.0 CDTI 190, Nav, S/S

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  change to hid or led,bulbs
                  Is there any led bulbs you recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                    Hid. Best decision you’ll make in your life. Some say oh no fail mot. However they do not fail. If fitted correctly the beam image will be perfect. My headlights are absolutely amazing through those dark roads and motorways at night. And the high beam is an added extra. So bright but at the same time not blinding other drivers. Get yourself a 5k hid kit. Trust me you won’t look back mate

What sort of price are these bud ?

Comment

Hid. Some say oh no fail mot. However they do not fail. If fitted correctly the beam image will be perfect.
                      Its the discrepancy of the mot tester. They should fail them.

Comment

You can pick a decent kit up from £25-45 tops. Also sri ray the issue is they have no database to follow as to know if the car came from factory with xenon or not, so if the beam images are correct it’s a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                          £200 gets you these

Link?

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
                            Link?
                            No link they are mine.

I'm selling them.

Comment

You can pick a decent kit up from £25-45 tops. Also sri ray the issue is they have no database to follow as to know if the car came from factory with xenon or not, so if the beam images are correct it’s a pass.

Factory xenons are self levelling and has headlamp washers.
                              Factory LED headlights are self levelling but no headlamp washers

Comment

Working...
                              X