Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dab

Hi,

I've got a 2009 elite, the headunit dosent have DAB, anyone had any expeiience with one of these:

looks ok
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Anyone??
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

looks ok if it works ok,,how much is it ?
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        looks ok if it works ok,,how much is it ?
        £140 from auto dab
        2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

worth a try
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thought the Elites all had DAB as standard, my 2009 Elite does.

What head unit do you have, mines the CDC400.

Comment

Dab

Originally posted by kentishbloke View Post
              Thought the Elites all had DAB as standard, my 2009 Elite does.
              [emoji15][emoji15] mines a 59 but no dab or Bluetooth.. what headunit have u got?
              2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by kentishbloke View Post
                Thought the Elites all had DAB
                nope .

Comment

I must be lucky that the 1st owner of mine got the DAB option. I have the CDC400 head unit. Have to say the reception of DAB can be a bit flaky at times, when the signals not great it switches to FM, quite often!

Comment

DAB in mine also,as said mainly uses FM signal.
                    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I had one of these ( well, 4 really ) in my Vectra c.
                      Issues galore.
                      2 units kept hanging up.
                      1 unit wouldn't save stations.

It was the 4th unit that was ok.

All were brand new may I add.

All the info comes on the screen and it's worked through the steering wheel controls.

So,yeah it's pretty good when you get the hang off it.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        I had one of these ( well, 4 really ) in my Vectra c.
                        Issues galore.
                        2 units kept hanging up.
                        1 unit wouldn't save stations.

It was the 4th unit that was ok.

All were brand new may I add.

All the info comes on the screen and it's worked through the steering wheel controls.

So,yeah it's pretty good when you get the hang off it.
                        Might give it a go...
                        2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

thinking about it, i might just use the usb and connect my phone and stream DAB, saves al the hassle of fitting the unit and also saves my pocket
                          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
                            thinking about it, i might just use the usb and connect my phone and stream DAB, saves al the hassle of fitting the unit and also saves my pocket
                            This is what i do when i'm using my wifes Astra, hook up to the USB and then use the TuneIn app to play radio stations. Just a slight delay as its a stream but not an issue. In fact on my iPhone as i have an Apple Music subscription i can just ask Siri to play a radio station and it does it for me.

I have unlimited data plan on my phone so the only time its an issue is if i get in a spot where the data signal isnt very good but it will only stop playing if its a big deadspot as you can normally get away with what its buffered.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                              This is what i do when i'm using my wifes Astra, hook up to the USB and then use the TuneIn app to play radio stations. Just a slight delay as its a stream but not an issue. In fact on my iPhone as i have an Apple Music subscription i can just ask Siri to play a radio station and it does it for me.

I have unlimited data plan on my phone so the only time its an issue is if i get in a spot where the data signal isnt very good but it will only stop playing if its a big deadspot as you can normally get away with what its buffered.
                              think i'll do the same.. just need to figure the bluetooth out, anyone recommend a decent kit? maybe something that integrates into the factory headunit & screen?
                              2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Working...
                              X