Mines.....car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
    2 coats of wheel wax, 2 coats of optic show wax and a coating of QDX Ceramic coat later.........[ATTACH=CONFIG]3541[/ATTACH]
    And no tyre shine you lazy sod . Don't Aldi do any? Plus, I would have gone to a proper punture repair place
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• Shouldn’t ceramic coating go direct on the surface and not on top of other wax / sealant? It won’t work as it should? Or is that not the order you did it in?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
        And I've just went and picked these up........

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3542[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3543[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3544[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3545[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3546[/ATTACH]
        I was watching these on eBay I messaged him saying someone was coming to collect them. They were a very good price!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
          And no tyre shine you lazy sod . Don't Aldi do any? Plus, I would have gone to a proper punture repair place
          Nooooooo.
          The rest of the car is filthy, so no point in wasting Mr sheen on one and not on the rest

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
            Shouldn’t ceramic coating go direct on the surface and not on top of other wax / sealant? It won’t work as it should? Or is that not the order you did it in?
            Sorry......the QDX went on first........then the sealant/wax.

I had to go onto detailingworld to find this out.

I'm a novice and got no one to advise me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samyam View Post
              I was watching these on eBay I messaged him saying someone was coming to collect them. They were a very good price!!
              Got the lot for £30.
              They were stored at his mother in law's about 6 miles from me......but the guy is a tramper who lives in Edinburgh.

Comment

• They look nice rab must be a bargain at £30 cars looking good [emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by big b View Post
                  They look nice rab must be a bargain at £30 cars looking good [emoji106]
                  He had the cards up for £30 and the armrest up for £15 all plus postage.
                  They're unmarked but they're from a preface....so.it looks like I'll be splitting the leather inserts from the cards and removing the ones in my car and swaping the Leather over.

Comment

• It will be well worth the hassle rab will look mega when it’s finished you will need to put up finished pictures [emoji108][emoji108]

Comment

It will be well worth the hassle rab will look mega when it’s finished you will need to put up finished pictures [emoji108][emoji108]
                      Already leather ones in the car.....just not with white stitching

Just surfing the net to see if I can find anyone who would change the white to red.

Comment

• You don’t do things by half do you red stitching will certainly match your car [emoji106]

Comment

You don’t do things by half do you red stitching will certainly match your car [emoji106]
                          Nice to be different mate.........would like the car painted a different colour......but that's just a bit much

Comment

• Your car looks good in red rab you obviously keep it well polished my pomegranate car looks grey [emoji30][emoji30]

Comment

• Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                              ......the tape........the badge that came off the wheel...he tapes it onto the tyre .......just noticed this

Comment

Your car looks good in red rab you obviously keep it well polished my pomegranate car looks grey [emoji30][emoji30]
                                Well....tbh.......no.
                                You know same as me.... We don't get many good days for polishing, so I use the best wash n wax available.......ALDI MAGNUM.
                                what a beautiful finish it leaves.... infact, I've just washed it now....so I'll pop a few pics up.

Comment

Working...
                                X