No announcement yet.

What spec insignia has leather trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. More like the old vec c estate for size. When I changed from vec to insignia A i had to cut 4 inches off the boot liner!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      Leather is standard on elite and VXR only.
      Some Vx lines have leather if the option was ticked.
      Some elites have the Vx line interior and or exterior option ticked so you get the leather sports seats and on autos shift paddles/flat bottom wheel.
      Some of the best specs are in the early models but you are going back to 67 or 18 plate.
      The last run of tourers in uk had a few options deleted like privacy glass, kick plates, load divider, lower spec infotainment etc.

Hope this helps.

VXLine gets half leather as standard

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo81 View Post
        I’ll give them a call. I just want an Sri vx line sport tourer but has to be leather and nav. I’m sure there’s loads of other toys on other models it those two are a must for me. I’ll give them a call. Although the mondeo st line estate is a lovely looking car I’m not sure it’s worth the extra for what i can buy an insignia for.
        So am I right in saying the newer model is far more spacious than the older 2015 model ??
        VXLine is half leather
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
          VXLine is half leather
          Hey Chewy, I think you left your flesh light on the passenger seat!
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Let’s be honest , I could find the best spec vx line tourer I can and have a leather re trim and still not have spent near what I would if I’d get a mondeo

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              Hey Chewy, I think you left your flesh light on the passenger seat!
              hehe!... specsavers, or dirty mind,.. that's a pair of hats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                hehe!... specsavers, or dirty mind,.. that's a pair of hats!!
                Do hats come in pairs?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Do hats come in pairs?
                  lots of two headed folk where we live Matt,.. you know that!!

Comment

So am I right in saying the newer model is far more spacious than the older 2015 model ??
                    Inside it is. For the Grand Sport the wheelbase was lengthened, thereby providing more cabin space, particularly in the rear. The boot space was reduced, but not by much, and is said to be easier to load than in the Insignia A. Rear headroom was slightly reduced to accommodate the coupé styling. The chassis was also lowered a bit more than in the Insignia A. In overall length it is longer than the 'A', and is almost as long as a BMW 5-Series. Strangely, when driving my GS, is doesn't feel any bigger than the Vectra I had before it, and IMO is far nicer to drive.

Comment

I’ll give them a call. I just want an Sri vx line sport tourer but has to be leather and nav. I’m sure there’s loads of other toys on other models it those two are a must for me. I’ll give them a call. Although the mondeo st line estate is a lovely looking car I’m not sure it’s worth the extra for what i can buy an insignia for.
                      If you can find one with the matrix LED headlights go for that. If they are anything like my normal AFL's they are an absolute pleasure to drive with at night and on country roads
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I know it's not the VX-line but it has the exterior body kit, leather with memory function (not on VX-line), matrix LED lights, Flexride (adaptive susppension), 8" driver speedometer, dual zone climate, power tailgate, spare wheel (rare), keyless start and I can't see from the pictures but most likely keyless entry too.
                        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                          I know it's not the VX-line but it has the exterior body kit, leather with memory function (not on VX-line), matrix LED lights, Flexride (adaptive susppension), 8" driver speedometer, dual zone climate, power tailgate, spare wheel (rare), keyless start and I can't see from the pictures but most likely keyless entry too.
                          I must have been online most the day looking haha. Most I can find have the smaller screen . Again I’m confused as I assumed all new 19 plate insignias had the larger 8 inch display and also digital Speedo etc ??? Was the larger screen and digital display an extra ??

Comment

Hi all. I’ve been looking at trading in my 15 plate insignia for a new insignia sport tourer. The only thing on my 2015 sport tourer vx line that annoyed me was the fact it didn’t have leather seats.
                            I watched a review online think it’s was car wow ??? Really nice red vx line sport tourer with nice leather seats , yet all I can see on auto trader is either cloth or what looks like half leather . I’m looking around a 19 or a 69 plate. Don’t really know what I’m looking for on the newer insignias
                            Cheers all
                            Hi just got mine vxline which has full leather got to say much prefer it
                            siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                              Hi just got mine vxline which has full leather got to say much prefer it
                              Ok rub it in why don’t you haha
                              Brand new ? Or older

Comment

I must have been online most the day looking haha. Most I can find have the smaller screen . Again I’m confused as I assumed all new 19 plate insignias had the larger 8 inch display and also digital Speedo etc ??? Was the larger screen and digital display an extra ??
                                I'm sure someone will confirm for the Grand Sport but with Vauxhall you do get a lot of options to choose from even on the Elite spec. See my signature for my facelift, those were all options on top of the Elite spec .........£8500 of options in total!

Comment

Working...
                                X