Android Aftermarket 10.4 infotainment systems - Technical Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Finally upgraded mine to the April update. After not having my car for couple months. The phonelink software is a lot better than the previous ones. Are you using Android phone or Iphone. I'm using android and i can get the phone to mirror on to the screen and also control the phone there but when i play some sound from the phone the audio does not come out through the car speakers, it stills comes out the phone. But the ipad connected wirelessly to their air server works flawlessly for display and sound.
    I using android phone also but can't control the phone don't known if I have to set up something else

Comment

• sriray + can you upload some pics how's yours look like with the nova launcher

Comment

• Originally posted by trash158 View Post
        sriray + can you upload some pics how's yours look like with the nova launcher
        https://youtu.be/Op0DKhUJTR0

Comment

• I manage to get my old Samsung s5 fully working with the phonelink app, and audio is transmitted through Bluetooth (only way atm, usb not transferring audio). The S5 can be fully controlled by the Tesla screen, so the phone can be hidden away somewhere.
          Unfortunately my current Samsung s7 edge cannot be controlled by the Tesla screen, don't know why. Shame. But its possible to pair my s7 edge for phone calls only and the s5 for media & mirroring.
          Crafty and clever of the makers, they have vastly improved the phonelink app on this April update, if something don't work with the Tesla screen you can load it on your smartphone and mirror it on the Tesla screen so you still have a decent system.

Comment

• I bought this variant, does anyone else have it?

Octa Core 10.4" 9.7" Vertical IPS 2.5D Screen Android 6.0 Car DVD Radio for BUICK Regal 2009 - 2013 opel insignia 32G ROM 4G SIM
            http://s.aliexpress.com/juE3IfYR?fromSns=Copy to clipboard

Comment

• I would like to, but it is only in Black and i don't know how it looks because i need brown.

Comment

• Hi lad's can anyone share their latest update files for the prelingcar one thanks

Comment

• hi ... where can i find the image that appears at the boot?

Comment

• Great, does it now look like this:

Or is there a newer Update in the meantime?

Comment

• Originally posted by trash158 View Post
                      this is the latest update for Prelingcar 04/07/18
                      https://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/ftnExs_d...&code=12caca31
                      Thanks for sharing this pal, what are the improvements to the April 2018 one.
                      Cheers.

Comment

• This thread is based on the model made by prelingcar. The updates posted by Trash158 only works with prelingcar models.
                        The model you have is made by Ownice which is a different manufaturer, if you attempt to flash one made by prelingcar you will most like brick (hard break) your android unit.

Comment

• I know - i have the same from Prelingcar.
                          The guy in the other Thread wrote that he has a CLHD-991 and that is "our" Number
                          But when you look at his Pictures called "my screen" he has not the same Interface.
                          And it's not the Ownice because then there should be the Hardkeys from the Tablet at the Bottom.

I wrote Candice if there is a new Update and she told me that i will get it from her Engineer...

Comment

• Originally posted by Evolution View Post
                            I know - i have the same from Prelingcar.
                            The guy in the other Thread wrote that he has a CLHD-991 and that is "our" Number
                            But when you look at his Pictures called "my screen" he has not the same Interface.
                            And it's not the Ownice because then there should be the Hardkeys from the Tablet at the Bottom.

I wrote Candice if there is a new Update and she told me that i will get it from her Engineer...
                            Yeah ok i know what you mean now. The other systems are running android 6.0 with that interface, and the unit based around this thread is running on android 4.4, so they will only inprove on functionality not the looks of the unit. However Prelingcar has made a replacement unit more powerful running android 6.0 with 4G Data functionality.

Comment

• You are right - the 4G Unit is something different
                              I think i will sell mine and buy a Ownice the only "bad" thing is that it is only in Black
                              The Prelingcar Unit is Brown or Black and the Brown fits perfect in my Brown Car.
                              Don't know how it looks with a Black Unit...

Ah and i get the Update but i think it's the same like the one posted before (180704).

Comment

Working...
                              X