android head unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• android head unit

I have just install a android k5548 from icebox auto good head unit but there is now sound for the parking sensor and the indicators. I have a 2016 insignia elite ecoflex

Originally posted by insigniathurso View Post
    I have just install a android k5548 from icebox auto good head unit but there is now sound for the parking sensor and the indicators. I have a 2016 insignia elite ecoflex
    Hmm a strange one.

Was your original unit a nav model?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post
      Hmm a strange one.

Was your original unit a nav model?

No and icebox auto are looking in to it and i have found what it was the green plug under the dash the speaker one plug it back in to the box under the dash and you get the sound of the indicator sound back but no sound from the head unit

Comment

They should have given you a little speaker to connect for indicators, parking sensors etc.

Comment

Originally posted by insigniathurso View Post
          How are you getting on with this head unit? I presume you can plug your phone into the USB for android carplay/spotify/google maps etc.....

Does it also work with DAB?

I am quite keen to upgrade my 2013 Insignia somehow and this looks great....

Comment

Dab does work on this systems from the car dab

Comment

Working...
            X