• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R402faa View Post
    The drain plug is fine gonna have to
    Get it hacked up take a look.
    Had to have my drive shaft replaced after clutch and flywheel was changed

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

It's had a new engine and clutch plus dmf before I brought it so yeah drive shafts would of been of at some point

Comment

OK just thinking about this will the gear oil get to a point were its lost so much the level is below the seals what I'm saying is it not until iv filled the box that I'm going to notice the leak the new engine and clutch were fitted be I got the car

Comment

OK just thinking about this will the gear oil get to a point were its lost so much the level is below the seals what I'm saying is it not until iv filled the box that I'm going to notice the leak the new engine and clutch were fitted be I got the car
          If that was the case then you'd still be seeing "staining" to the underside around the leak area. Especially as you're travelling and it's getting sprayed about (in obviously small amounts). There'd be clear evidence of an old leak is what I'm saying
          2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
          Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Moring woke up to a few more drip this morning without having a proper look I think it's the diff seal Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200522_085048_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	247121 do the drive shafts just pull out??

Comment

Moring woke up to a few more drip this morning without having a proper look I think it's the diff seal [ATTACH=CONFIG]5781[/ATTACH] do the drive shafts just pull out??
              yes they do
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Just a little update had a mechanic look today it is the seal on the inner drive shaft so getting fixed Friday morning £5 seal and hours labour at a guess.

Comment

It's had a new engine and clutch plus dmf before I brought it so yeah drive shafts would of been of at some point
                  My drive shaft seal needed changing after clutch and flywheel was changed.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                  X