Bought my third insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    According to the garage I bought my fully loaded GS SRi Nav (full leather, reverse cam, auto park etc) from last month, it was previously owned by Vauxhall (ex staff car). It was registered in April 2018, and only had 1700 miles on the clock, and it's reg no is BV18 UOX, which has the same location letter (B = Birmingham) as yours. It was also a really good price - I ran the spec through the Vauxhall configurator and it was around half the new price!
    It would seem that there is a source of year old low mileage high spec Insignias out there. Mine was from Clarks in Ripon, any others on the forum that have bagged a similar bargain?
    yep mine came out to 1/2 the price too when i did the same with the configurator, would of loved a GS but the budget cant stretch that far , got a personal plate to go on mine soon MW14 MPW :-)

Comment

Welcome aboard MartyW .
      Nice insignia, and I must say looks super duper in that colour
      At least it's not Red !

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Red is very.. err ... popular
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Welcome aboard MartyW .
          Nice insignia, and I must say looks super duper in that colour
          At least it's not Red !
          Hey! I can very quickly go off somebody

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

haha whats wrong with red ones, I quiet like how they look but wouldnt have one as they take more work to keep the paint from fading

Comment

Tip top motor and best colour too, the VXLine is lovely. I think mine is one of the VERY few not to have a rear wiper - I've technically had 2 Grandsport VXLines and both didn't / don't have a rear wiper, but I do have the reversing camera, a phone charge pocket and the 20" wheels.

I don't think the VXLine does have chunkier gearknob, but then did the Insignia A? I thought that only came with a thicker flat bottomed steering wheel, only really seen the Vectra XP2 having a chucnky gear knob like the VXR. Not something I miss as this comes with so many toys over the Faceilft A VXLine, it's a well specc'd car now (well - 19 plates have been de-specc'd a little)

lane guide assist
              high beam assist
              collision alert (doesn't work on pheasants)
              half leather
              heated steering wheel
              dual zone climate control
              traffic sign recognition
              pedestrian warning (again, doesn't work on pheasants)
              must be something to help heaters work quick as they blow warm within a minute in the cold

of course the flat bottom steering wheel is VXLine and the black roof lining look fab

and going along the value route, I think mine pips over £27k brand new, was 10 months old with 10k miles on for £16k. Very happy indeed.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                Tip top motor and best colour too, the VXLine is lovely. I think mine is one of the VERY few not to have a rear wiper - I've technically had 2 Grandsport VXLines and both didn't / don't have a rear wiper, but I do have the reversing camera, a phone charge pocket and the 20" wheels.

I don't think the VXLine does have chunkier gearknob, but then did the Insignia A? I thought that only came with a thicker flat bottomed steering wheel, only really seen the Vectra XP2 having a chucnky gear knob like the VXR. Not something I miss as this comes with so many toys over the Faceilft A VXLine, it's a well specc'd car now (well - 19 plates have been de-specc'd a little)

lane guide assist
                high beam assist
                collision alert (doesn't work on pheasants)
                half leather
                heated steering wheel
                dual zone climate control
                traffic sign recognition
                pedestrian warning (again, doesn't work on pheasants)
                must be something to help heaters work quick as they blow warm within a minute in the cold

of course the flat bottom steering wheel is VXLine and the black roof lining look fab

and going along the value route, I think mine pips over £27k brand new, was 10 months old with 10k miles on for £16k. Very happy indeed.
                Yep they are very good spec, mine also came with heated screen and seats fron and rear, full leather and full 8" instrument clusdter.

I would of like power folding mirrors and the BOSE speakersbut still very happy, should of cost over 28K new and i got it for 14K with 6k on the clock

I do love this way more over the A elite i had before

the only thing that i am dont like over the original VX-Line is the wheels the VX-Line on the A models a=had lovely wheels and these are a little plain on mine, yours are lovely though i would like them

Comment

Did not mean to offend anyone with a red car sorry . They are nice !
                  As for a chunky gear knob my wife is after one of them , but why ? I'll never know

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Could always knit it a cover...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	b1e2fc2005a90942cc6d1ae94730aba1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	243261
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                      Could always knit it a cover...
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]1557[/ATTACH]
                      That's from an Ann summers catalog
                      They are called willy warmers

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                        Did not mean to offend anyone with a red car sorry . They are nice !
                        As for a chunky gear knob my wife is after one of them , but why ? I'll never know
                        No offence taken....just having a bit of banter
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

"I think mine is one of the VERY few not to have a rear wiper"
                          Can't understand why Vauxhall have done this, especially making it a 'no cost' option. With the rake on the rear screen, the rear wash/wipe is essential, especially in our weather.
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by MartyW View Post
                            the only thing that i am dont like over the original VX-Line is the wheels the VX-Line on the A models a=had lovely wheels and these are a little plain on mine, yours are lovely though i would like them
                            I know where there is a set with tyres if you're looking?!

Comment

I may be interested, got a link or pics etc?

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                              I know where there is a set with tyres if you're looking?!

Comment

Originally posted by MartyW View Post
                                I may be interested, got a link or pics etc?
                                messaged you

Comment

Working...
                                X