No announcement yet.

Private Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what adhesive pads or other, are the private plate gang using ? ill be joining the club shortly

Comment

I've got these:

DEZENTOFIX CMS License Plate Holder
      The DEZENTOFIX CMS has been the best-selling frame in Germany for years, and it is now finally available in the UK. This discreet license plate holder can be fitted on any vehicle with standard EU license plate proportions. Furthermore, each of the two pieces weigh only 116 grams due to the ultra-thin and unobtrusive frame.
      You can use the screws from your old frame during installation. All you need to do is clip your registration plate at the back of the mounting hooks. Some users have complained about the rigidity of the plate during installation, which makes the fitting a bit more difficult.
      However, it is just this rigidity, provided by the 8 spring elements which push the plate against the 10 mounting hooks, which ensures the plate doesn’t move around and produce annoying chattering noises. It also guarantees that the plate will sit tightly in place and not fall off.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        I hate this forum sometimes

Should come with a health warning for our wallets. Only went for a look and now £250 poorer.
        I bought mine and fitted it,... sat in the garden in the evening, and after half a bottle of port later my wife bought one!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          MG16RMG is what I really want, both sets of initials plus original year of the car but it's £834
          wow!! that's expensive considering my V12 PLB was £399 including VAT and the £80 transfer fee!!

Comment

I spotted a great plate for a chap on the Vectra forum for his mint red XP2..... XP02 RED - 5 minutes later he'd bought it!!!

Comment

Was it dear? Sounds like It might have been costly having RED. Only thing with that sort of private plate is it's o ly personal to the car. I want mine to stay with me now. My son's has been on 4 cars since he got his 10 years ago.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Was it dear? Sounds like It might have been costly having RED. Only thing with that sort of private plate is it's o ly personal to the car. I want mine to stay with me now. My son's has been on 4 cars since he got his 10 years ago.
                no I think it was the same price as mine. I'm waiting for a multi millionaire with my initials to buy it from me to put on his V12 supercar!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                  no I think it was the same price as mine. I'm waiting for a multi millionaire with my initials to buy it from me to put on his V12 supercar!!
                  They better hurry up and buy it then cos they're gonna be looking for B47TRY or E13TRC soon. Lol
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Or maybe SK1 NTI or BR0 KEN after joining this site

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Plates have arrived , gonna fit them tommorow, just updated insurance and doing the dvla switch over now

Comment

They look mint.
                        The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Bugger can't assign plate on dvla site , as open 7 till 7, job to do tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                            They look mint.
                            They look yellow, white and black to me? . Must be my computer
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                              3D Gel plates , slightly different to normal , yellow, white and black

Google them bud

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                                [emoji85]
                                The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                                X