No announcement yet.

Just cant stop playing with it !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just annoying.....I’ve setting to turn on the heating/aircon. Imagine on a cold winters morning,your car nice an warm as you get into it as you’ve set the heating to come on 10 minutes earlier.
    Disabled...in cars here because part of Your engine kicks in.
    sigpic

Comment

Mine has heated windscreen washer in winter that squirts ht water and steam to defrost its a pity its not used for the heater as well .

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
        Mine has heated windscreen washer in winter that squirts ht water and steam to defrost its a pity its not used for the heater as well .
        Does that not run a risk of cracking the windscreen or burning some poor soul

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Does that not run a risk of cracking the windscreen or burning some poor soul
          na wont crack the screen bud but would definitely **** you up when walking past and it happened its a big puff of steam that comes out .

Comment

That's a lovely piece of kit. Just remember not to sit too long playing with it without the engine running or you're gonna get a flat battery.....Your best bet is to do your playing with it on the motorway with cruise control on. That should pump enough into the battery to match what your colour changing fairy lights and wide screen telly are taking out.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
              Just annoying.....I’ve setting to turn on the heating/aircon. Imagine on a cold winters morning,your car nice an warm as you get into it as you’ve set the heating to come on 10 minutes earlier.
              Disabled...in cars here because part of Your engine kicks in.
              Yeah bud sounds nice, coud have done with that this morning it was fecken freezing .

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                That's a lovely piece of kit. Just remember not to sit too long playing with it without the engine running or you're gonna get a flat battery.....Your best bet is to do your playing with it on the motorway with cruise control on. That should pump enough into the battery to match what your colour changing fairy lights and wide screen telly are taking out.
                Tried it today bud without the engine running it kept turning off when i was watching dirty dancing on my widescreen display.

Comment

Working...
                X