Just fitted these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witty View Post
    I was going to get some of those, but then the price went way too high.
    My son picked them up from someone local on his Facebook....£25.... including a pair of repeaters

Comment

You and your bargains, they are never ending.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
        You and your bargains, they are never ending.
        I was actually gonna click buy it now for copies on fleabay and junior phoned me on Thursday night saying there's a pair for sale of Facebook market place for £25.

As I don't do social media, I asked why so cheap......one of the chrome/silver surrounds had come unattached from the black part so the guy was selling them as damaged.
        I asked him to get them as a light smear of sikaflex would repair them.

The guy delivered them to his house.....a small amount of the sticky black stuff later...... voilà.....repaired, left for a couple of days and they're fitted.

Comment

I bought them new for £30 for my facelift, didn't get on with them because I hadn't done much to the car at that point so gave them away on the old forum. Did a bit more to the car and decided to give them another go and the b4stards had gone up to £130 so ended up getting some used ones for £60

First time

Second time
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

looking at first pictures they are nice but its a marmite scenario, one of the young/older group differences for me no but it might be grow to like, does look ok on red.

Comment

Fitted the smoked repeaters....looks a wee bit better than the chrome ones

Comment

Better if I put a pic up

Comment

Are they the led ones or just smoked cases with original bulbs in.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Are they the led ones or just smoked cases with original bulbs in.
                    Just the smoked lenses with original bulbs

they were free...……...beggers canny be choosers

Comment

No...They look good regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        no...they look good regardless.
                        they look better than the standard silver/chrome ones inside the surrounds...……….still no struck tho.....dont know what it is.

Comment

Look better, but like you say there is something that takes some getting used to. I like them except for the fact they seem to point slightly downwards, but that may be the angle of the pic.

Still looks good thou.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Look better, but like you say there is something that takes some getting used to. I like them except for the fact they seem to point slightly downwards, but that may be the angle of the pic.

Still looks good thou.
                            THEY ACTUALLY DO POINT DOWNWARDS, IT FOLLOWS THE LINES OF THE CAR.....I BELIEVE ITS THE SAME ON THE CORSA AS THEYRE ARE LOCATING PINS BUILT INTO THE SURROUND SO THEYRE FITTED CORRECTLY AGAINST THE OPENING FOR THE REPEATER...….KINDA IDIOTS GUIDE FOR FITTING

Comment

ach…..bugger caps on

sorry
                              MattG

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X