Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - 25th March 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    I know. But no car until it arrives looking like it will be here monday.

Your car is the parcel? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      You will be going in a brand new model that is all new stuff to everyone
      Thanks Ray but i still hanker after all your lovely modded cars even if i’ll never do it myself

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
        Thanks Ray but i still hanker after all your lovely modded cars even if i’ll never do it myself
        I do mine to keep myself out of boredom with the car. And new car is expensive can't keep up.

Comment

Your car is the parcel? Lol
          Not but my bcm is haha. Adding tpms

Comment

Neal it makes no difference if it's modded or standard.....you'll find it's mutual respect for all. They look great when you walk away a little and turn around to see all these insignias together. Old, new, modded, standard.....all together they're something special.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I do mine to keep myself out of boredom with the car. And new car is expensive can't keep up.
              I can see that, I suppose as mine is financed i don’t own it so can’t do a-lot as it would void the warranty so it has down sides although changing car every 4 years is exciting, no idea what next time as I don’t trust PSA not to ruin the brand although mid life crisis is kicking in so may just get some sporty 2 seater next time that or maybe a camper-van but thats over 3.5 years away yet my insignia is only just 4 months old so its a while yet [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Neal it makes no difference if it's modded or standard.....you'll find it's mutual respect for all. They look great when you walk away a little and turn around to see all these insignias together. Old, new, modded, standard.....all together they're something special.
                Will someone be able to help me put my club stickers on, i have them but with the weather never been a good time to do it, there you go that’ll be my mod

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  I find i do that alot with my gs especially if it’s clean [emoji846]

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                    I can see that, I suppose as mine is financed i don’t own it so can’t do a-lot as it would void the warranty so it has down sides although changing car every 4 years is exciting, no idea what next time as I don’t trust PSA not to ruin the brand although mid life crisis is kicking in so may just get some sporty 2 seater next time that or maybe a camper-van but thats over 3.5 years away yet my insignia is only just 4 months old so its a while yet [emoji23]
                    Is the honeymoon period once that's gone on a new car then that's pretty much it. That's where mods come in to keep it fresh. 4 years is along time.
                    I had mine for exactly 4 years now. The amount of times I looked at changing, then looked at part ex and my bank account, I couldn't afford to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                      Will someone be able to help me put my club stickers on, i have them but with the weather never been a good time to do it, there you go that’ll be my mod
                      Sticker still not on yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                        Not but my bcm is haha. Adding tpms

I ordered tpms from aliexpress for mine .

Comment

• And this. [emoji3]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                            And this. [emoji3]

Wow that's fancy where is that from.

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              Sticker still not on yet
                              Not with winter, work and wife i just haven’t had day light, weather or free time, will try and not bodge it tomorrow [emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
                                Wow that's fancy where is that from.
                                Blimey thats brave

Comment

Working...
                                X