Comment

• Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
      Thanks Lewish are you meeting us there as well? [emoji846]
      Nope but I'll probably be at pvs

Comment

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
        Not sure. Maybe pondy.
        Langy prob won't come til 12pm .

Anyone else want to tag along at trowell services north at 9.15?
        I'll meet you guys at Trowell don't worry Neal my car's pretty much standard so you won't be alone. At least yours is a shiny new model :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          Nope but I'll probably be at pvs

Great, looking forward to meeting everyone, even polished my car [emoji38] although may be rain here tonight so might still look crap tomorrow [emoji15]

Comment

• Originally posted by morph View Post
            I'll meet you guys at Trowell don't worry Neal my car's pretty much standard so you won't be alone. At least yours is a shiny new model :P
            Awesome morph, looking forward to convoying with you guys [emoji41] not done that since i was 20. Well if it rains tonight and 100 mile drive it might not be very shinny [emoji23] but glad I’m not the only one with boggo standard model, it’ll be good to meet everyone and see the modded motors

Comment

• Car is all ready...Topped and tailed. I'm pooped now. Hope it doesn't rain!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Car is all ready...Topped and tailed. I'm pooped now. Hope it doesn't rain!
                Same Marko, spent all day polishing it, vacuuming it although there’s a 40% chance of rain here [emoji20]

Comment

• Only 7% here so fingers crossed. Mine was washed, clayed, washed again, dried and waxed. Windows inside and out, vacuumed and detailed inside. Wheels and arches cleaned and dressed tyres. Getting to old to go at it like that though.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Fair play Marko, gee’s I didn’t do all that. Never clay barred before although it’s something I would like to do in summer, i didn’t do tar splats either that’s another summer day

Comment

• The hard work was getting the wax off. The air was damp so it took a bit of buffing off. I was desperate to get some on though so really pleased I've done it. Yeah claying leaves the surface lovely and smooth ready for getting some protection on.

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        The hard work was getting the wax off. The air was damp so it took a bit of buffing off. I was desperate to get some on though so really pleased I've done it. Yeah claying leaves the surface lovely and smooth ready for getting some protection on.
                        Cleaning mine to day I noticed a lot of tar and a fair amount of scratches as well so i know i’ll need to spend a whole weekend on it to get it up to scratch but today wasn’t the day to do that

Comment

• Originally posted by morph View Post
                          Nice one Matt. Glad are attending

Comment

• Rother Valley Meet - Round 1 - 25th March 2018

By the way everyone Remember the clocks change tonight!!!!

Comment

• Right I’m off to bed now i know i’ll loose an hours sleeping, c you all tomorrow [emoji846]

Comment

• Please do not follow your sat nav postcode when you are close to rv, it will take you to a industrial estate follow road signs for rv instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X