Rother Valley Meet Round 2 - 30th September 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
    Is that the meet or meeting at trowel services?
    The meet

Comment

Is that the meet or meeting at trowel services?
      That’s the meet at RV
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        Shall I bring some planks of wood :-D
        Could have done with some in april ,, could still bring some,when Russ cant get over speed humps
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

If you have room for one more what time are you going to meet?
          plenty of room Nick,youll be welcome mate
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• forecast is looking fine and sunny,for sunday according to xc weather

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              forecast is looking fine and sunny,for sunday according to xc weather
              and the same up here on Saturday,so will get the car looking its best ,with a bit luck

Comment

• Looking good down this way all week. No rain Finger’s crossed so can get my full clean in on fri and sat
                sigpic

Comment

• Si am i welcome tocome in the Benz as i have no insurance for the siggy?

Comment

• Fuk it im coming regardless

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurdip View Post
                      Si am i welcome tocome in the Benz as i have no insurance for the siggy?
                      yes of course

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurdip View Post
                        Fuk it im coming regardless
                        don't get stuck in the mud

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          don't get stuck in the mud
                          pLENTY OF FRIENDS IF I DO

Comment

• You can park on your own in the corner [emoji23][emoji23]
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ex insignia owners are also welcome, it's making an effort that matters.

Comment

• Not long now be good to put faces to names and see some quality cars. Need to get myself motivated more with mine and get more active on forum after a very crappy year and always come away from these things with lots of ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X