No announcement yet.

Android Head Unit for facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the steering wheel stay lit up when switched off or something to be causing the draw issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      Does the steering wheel stay lit up when switched off or something to be causing the draw issue?
      This is the apparent cause of the drain.
      The controls stay lit, then go off but sometimes are very dimly lit....but icebox say it's a faulty canbus box.

Comment

• Ahh got you, fingers crossed mate.

Comment

• Well....here goes

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200223_134448500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	244770

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            Amazing how a lad from Poland has the answer yet Icebox hasn't a bloody clue, try it out for a few days Rab and then I would tell them that there is a solution to the problem and why don't they know about it(I wouldn't tell them what it is mind) , hope this is successful for everyone - - - Dave
            Mario92 is real hero, not me. I only unplugged black cube that Mario pointed to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arek103 View Post
              Mario92 is real hero, not me. I only unplugged black cube that Mario pointed to.
              Yep Mario92

Ive got mine plugged in....car isn't getting looked at til Tuesday....and if it starts without any hesitation......you should be awarded a medal coz them at icebox haven't a clue what to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Arek103 View Post
                And a big thank you to Arek103 for trying it and verifying it works

Comment

• I’m glad I could help guys. Like I said took me a while to figure it out as I’ve tried everything there is including new canbus but that cube was the only thing left and it worked. The amount of times I had jump start my car to actually find the fault and managed. Let us know if it worked for all you guys. Btw icebox are useless as when I took my car into them to fit stereo in first place he couldn’t even find the power on my 2014 plate untill I found it for him so decided to tell them to forget it took stereo home with me and fitted it myself.

Comment

• No you are both hero's as the supplier couldn't really care less----lets hope that this is a cure to the problem------Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario92 View Post
                      I’m glad I could help guys. Like I said took me a while to figure it out as I’ve tried everything there is including new canbus but that cube was the only thing left and it worked. The amount of times I had jump start my car to actually find the fault and managed. Let us know if it worked for all you guys. Btw icebox are useless as when I took my car into them to fit stereo in first place he couldn’t even find the power on my 2014 plate untill I found it for him so decided to tell them to forget it took stereo home with me and fitted it myself.
                      Dreadful !!!!!!!!!!!!--------Dave

Comment

• Is this the only company that sells them??------Dave

Comment

Is this the only company that sells them??------Dave
                          In the UK....as far as I know, yes.
                          You can buy them from Ali Express,.....infact, you could save yourself a fortune by going to Ali Express, as the aftersales service would probably be better than icebox

Comment

• Rab--is Ali-Express not in China as I believe that country is f%&ked with this virus carry on and nowt is coming out of the country----did you get the DAB add on too?----Cheers Dave

Comment

Rab--is Ali-Express not in China as I believe that country is f%&ked with this virus carry on and nowt is coming out of the country----did you get the DAB add on too?----Cheers Dave
                              I've had something ordered for nearly a month,and still hasnt left the country
                              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Hello Dave--you all ok--yes I think that China is in total shutdown and it doesn't seem to be getting any better----Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X