My 2014 2.0 CDTi SRi VX-Line Sports Tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    That looks great! Nice and subtle. Any plans to colour code the shark fin? A few have done quite successfully.

Time to do away with the diamond cut wheels and go all black. More trouble that they're worth when they suffer the worm.

Cheers Marko.....no plans to colour code the shark fin, I like Black

I utterly adore these wheels though, the way they look is superb with the angled 'spokes', if I go all Anthracite they'll just look like any old wheel....but I know i'm limited with refurbing these

Comment

• Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post

I utterly adore these wheels though, the way they look is superb with the angled 'spokes', if I go all Anthracite they'll just look like any old wheel....but I know i'm limited with refurbing these
      Well said mate.

Comment

Cheers Marko.....no plans to colour code the shark fin, I like Black

Not necessarily...Remember emmamatt38 getting his done? Same wheels as yours. He had them done two tone so they still looked like diamond cut. They did a great job. it was hard to tell the difference.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Ive had wheels painted two tone. Keeps the wheel looking like it should and doesnt suffer white worm. Best all round choice if you ask me

Comment

• Seen the sticker

Spotted ���� Sorry it’s side ways, damn iphone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200708_160822.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	247610
            Last edited by marko301; 08-07-2020, 04:10 PM. Reason: Rotate photo

Comment

• Originally posted by onebig.onesmall View Post
              Spotted ���� Sorry it’s side ways, damn iphone.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6611[/ATTACH]
              Hahah....south lakes housing across the road?

Comment

Hahah....south lakes housing across the road?
                Most certainly was

Comment

• Well folks it's been a while, but here are a couple of updates to my old steed

Astra J Handbrake switch....(seemingly one of the easiest mods to do but took me ages to get the surround off, i almost broke buttons and i damaged the trim!!)

20210227_124609 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

aaand, the new exhaust, which i'm very pleased with

quad 4x3 AMG replica staggered tailpipes and larger diameter pipework from end of downpipe back, no boxes...

20210227_124929 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20210227_124940_HDR by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20210227_124948_HDR(1) by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20210201_161330 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

Comment

Well folks it's been a while, but here are a couple of updates to my old steed

Astra J Handbrake switch....(seemingly one of the easiest mods to do but took me ages to get the surround off, i almost broke buttons and i damaged the trim!!)

20210227_124609 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

aaand, the new exhaust, which i'm very pleased with

quad 4x3 AMG replica staggered tailpipes and larger diameter pipework from end of downpipe back, no boxes...

20210227_124929 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20210227_124940_HDR by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20210227_124948_HDR(1) by Paul Bethell, on Flickr

20210201_161330 by Paul Bethell, on Flickr
                    They look great, I normally would think quads are over the top but they are neat. I prefer the look of those to the irmscher ones.

Comment

• Looks good,a tidy job done on the 'pipes'
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post

They look great, I normally would think quads are over the top but they are neat. I prefer the look of those to the irmscher ones.
                        Cheers Drew.....i did originally wonder about them looking ott, but a friend photoshopped it and it looked spot on.....other than these i was looking at oversized single ovals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                          Looks good,a tidy job done on the 'pipes'
                          Thanks Howy

Comment

• Exhaust looks excellent. Thumbs up from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Crikey blimey MR MAD ON VAUX !
                                That looks super duper!
                                those tail pipes are subtle but effective!

35-34567 rocket launcher!

.K.M.P.C.U
                                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                                X