Opel Insignia module tailgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel Insignia module tailgate

sorry my bad english. Well, the module of the tailgate insignia 2010 was flooded. unfortunatelyI can't find another with the same numbers. Can I buy another one with different numbers or won't it match? are there any number replacements? if so, please give me write thank you

My module is: number 20980449

Originally posted by Demo1 View Post
    sorry my bad english. Well, the module of the tailgate insignia 2010 was flooded. unfortunatelyI can't find another with the same numbers. Can I buy another one with different numbers or won't it match? are there any number replacements? if so, please give me write thank you

hi and weclome

we always like when new members join our forum.
    would you care to visit this section of the forum...………….

and introduce yourself properly to everyone.

Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or 2 of your car.

Thanks...………...much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Demo1 View Post

After your finished with the forums welcome introduction which we like everyone to do, then drop me an email plasmasrepairs@gmail.com with your reg or vin (or in this thread if you prefer) and will see what we can do for you
      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Working...
      X