Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Else at Home Due to Coronavirus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew View Post
    Or a puppeteer?
    I've got an old sock I could use as a puppet....but it's all crusty as it's not been washed for years

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      I've got an old sock I could use as a puppet....but it's all crusty as it's not been washed for years

Comment

Combination of time and new cordless lawnmower our grass has never been cut so often!!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
          Combination of time and new cordless lawnmower our grass has never been cut so often!!
          I was busy last week laying slabs and decking for my son.....it's done and I'm at my wit's end.
          I've been out checking all.the slabs in my own drive for movement and fixed them too.

Comment

I was busy last week laying slabs and decking for my son.....it's done and I'm at my wit's end.
            I've been out checking all.the slabs in my own drive for movement and fixed them too.
            I'm actually still working full time so not got loads of time to burn and been doing stuff at weekends when the little one is napping or in an evening now they are getting longer. I also know my limitations and dont really want to tackle things that could end up being unfinished until i can actually get someone out to sort it after i've started and its gone wrong!!

I have found this though....pick a car and customise it without all the hassle of screws you cant get to and waiting for parts from China!!

Inisgnia A saloon is on there to have fun with.

Comment

I'm actually still working full time so not got loads of time to burn and been doing stuff at weekends when the little one is napping or in an evening now they are getting longer. I also know my limitations and dont really want to tackle things that could end up being unfinished until i can actually get someone out to sort it after i've started and its gone wrong!!

I have found this though....pick a car and customise it without all the hassle of screws you cant get to and waiting for parts from China!!

Inisgnia A saloon is on there to have fun with.
              I was full time til 2 weeks ago......now I'm trying to fill my time .
              I actually made not a bad job considering I'm not a landscaper

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200416-WA0013.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	246775

Name:	IMG-20200418-WA0027.jpg
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	246776

Name:	IMG-20200419-WA0026.jpg
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	246777

Name:	IMG-20200419-WA0041.jpg
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	246778

Name:	IMG-20200420-WA0019.jpg
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	246779

Name:	IMG-20200420-WA0018.jpg
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	246780

Name:	IMG-20200421-WA0017.jpg
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	246781

Back is bloody killing me.....at nearly 52.....I'm passed it

Comment

Neat work, well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                  Neat work, well done.
                  Drew.....it ain't perfect, trust me, but it's very tidy.
                  His wee hot tub burst and didn't want another the same, so he ordered the large moulded one, so it had to have a base.....hence the slabs and the the decking to walk down to it.

I've went through my body weight in deep heat since

Comment

cracking job Rab,,looks well tidy
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Looks really good. Our back garden was a disaster following the fairly extensive building work we had done. I started to do bits but in the end we paid a lad i played cricket with who does it for a living to get it done. Relaid the grass etc and went from this :-

Name:	Before1.jpg
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	246782

Name:	Before2.jpg
Size:	160.2 KB
ID:	246783

To this although the grass took a bit of a beating this winter from various things so got some patches that need sorting. Bottom area is mean to be for playing Boule on but its a bit deep and soft and is work in progress to get sorted to make it firmer and i'm getting there. Been stopped in my tracks as i cant get any more of what i found at Travis Perkins to get it done.

Name:	After1.jpg
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	246784

Name:	After2.jpg
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	246785

That gap between the grass and the bottom of the wall was filled in with more new turf...he had to order some more after a miscalculation left him a couple of rolls short!!

Comment

Rab
                        Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Looks really good. Our back garden was a disaster following the fairly extensive building work we had done. I started to do bits but in the end we paid a lad i played cricket with who does it for a living to get it done. Relaid the grass etc and went from this :-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5295[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5296[/ATTACH]

To this although the grass took a bit of a beating this winter from various things so got some patches that need sorting. Bottom area is mean to be for playing Boule on but its a bit deep and soft and is work in progress to get sorted to make it firmer and i'm getting there. Been stopped in my tracks as i cant get any more of what i found at Travis Perkins to get it done.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5297[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5298[/ATTACH]

That gap between the grass and the bottom of the wall was filled in with more new turf...he had to order some more after a miscalculation left him a couple of rolls short!!
                          That looks great......but you used a really really serious expletive......"I paid a lad"

That sentence isn't in my vocabulary

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                            Rab
                            Thanks Dave

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                              cracking job Rab,,looks well tidy
                              Cheers Dave.....he paid me well......I got a shot of his D.A.

Comment

That looks great......but you used a really really serious expletive......"I paid a lad"

That sentence isn't in my vocabulary
                                Yeh i know but i knew him, it was mates rates, he did a cracking job and at the time we had a 6 month old as well. It would have taken me months if not years to do what he did in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X