Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navi 900inteli link 2014 how can I get the performance screens activated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi 900inteli link 2014 how can I get the performance screens activated?

Just bought a Siggy biturbo estate elite late2014 plate and its just great.

A question I have regards the navi900with intelilink and large drivers screen.

I have read that there are some other screen menus that some cars have to make the inner dial edges have gauges etc and also the performance menus screens.

How can this be activated? Is it possible ? Is it dealer only or is there some way around it?

Would love to know as would like to have the inner gauge edges filled with useful info

Originally posted by Ultrarep View Post
    Just bought a Siggy biturbo estate elite late2014 plate and its just great.

A question I have regards the navi900with intelilink and large drivers screen.

I have read that there are some other screen menus that some cars have to make the inner dial edges have gauges etc and also the performance menus screens.

How can this be activated? Is it possible ? Is it dealer only or is there some way around it?

Would love to know as would like to have the inner gauge edges filled with useful info
    I found some secret menu on YouTube but that was it

Comment

Thanks but yes I found that too along with a bunch if images that show the other screens so they are possible just cant find any info on activating or getting to them

Comment

Im not sure im afraid thats as far as i got too [emoji52]

Comment

After disconnecting the battery for 30seconds and then reconnecting it I turned on the ignition but did not start the car and all the performance screens were there and the PERF tab in the DIC menu.
          Could access all of them no problem.
          Once started the car they were all gone! Very anoying

Car is in at dealers at moment for some minor fixes and they are looking in to activating these functions full time for me

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrarep View Post
            After disconnecting the battery for 30seconds and then reconnecting it I turned on the ignition but did not start the car and all the performance screens were there and the PERF tab in the DIC menu.
            Could access all of them no problem.
            Once started the car they were all gone! Very anoying

Car is in at dealers at moment for some minor fixes and they are looking in to activating these functions full time for me
            Did you ever get this sorted?
            I’m having the same annoying issue.

Best regards from Denmark

Comment

Originally posted by Bwiwy View Post
              Did you ever get this sorted?
              I’m having the same annoying issue.

Best regards from Denmark
              Guy in Italy can do it. Geniom

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
              The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Erm, Nick...

Isnt that why you've sent yours to me..

Just need to find that last Vin on a 2013/2014 with Halogen, then all good to go

EDIT: Just found the missing piece of the puzzle
                Last edited by plasma; 03-04-2019, 10:31 PM.
                Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
                questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
                  Erm, Nick...

Isnt that why you've sent yours to me ?
                  Hahahaha good point but I figured he’s in Denmark so by my muppet brain Italy is closer ??

I’ve just potentially sold my old module so a guy will need your services, I plug you to all uk peeps

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
                  The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

tbh, didnt see that he was in denmark at first..
                    Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
                    questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Working...
                    X